15.

You didn't know where you were. You knew that Jungkook had been driving for hours, that his eyes were beginning to droop and that his legs were sore, one of them asleep. You had fallen asleep at some point during the drive, you weren't sure when and you hadn't even realized you'd fallen asleep until you'd felt the car stop, the slight jolt pushing your head off of the window. 

Jungkook looks as tired as you felt, the both of you dragging your feet into the hotel he'd stopped at, his hands rubbing at his eyes while he let you sign the two of you in. He didn't last long when you got to your room, almost immediately dropping onto the bed and falling asleep just as quickly.

You didn't wake up until the sun had set when you felt the bed shift beside you. In your sleep-dazed state, you merely patted Jungkook's back as he got up, hugging your pillow closer to your chest now that he wasn't there to hold onto. It was when you heard the bathroom door slammed shut that you lifted your head up, glaring in the direction of the door before giving in and sitting up. You heard the shower start up, furthering your confusion. 

Was he that frantic to get into the shower? Did he feel that gross after being in a car all day? You'll admit you didn't feel the cleanest you'd ever felt in your life but it was nowhere near enough to make you wake up and race to the bathroom to shower. You looked around the room, realizing the two of you didn't have any clothes except for the ones you wore.

He realized ten minutes into his shower that he wouldn't be able to hide it this time. He didn't have anywhere to run, he was in a hotel, in the middle of a city he had never been in, a city that most likely had a resident pack he didn't want to piss off. They may let him roam the city on any other day but they weren't very likely to welcome him with open arms on a full moon when their instincts to defend their territory was an all-time high. 

The shower wasn't helping clear his mind like he'd hoped it would so he gave up on that idea, making a half-hearted attempt to tie the robe that the hotel provided while a wave of nausea washed over his body. He had never gone through it alone, he'd always had his pack there to coach him through it, to be physical evidence that he wasn't going through it alone. They were there mainly for moral support but they were also there to keep each other in line, to keep each other in control.

He could hear your voice talking to him, distracting him briefly but none of your words registered in his foggy mind, muffled by both the door and the ringing in his ears. He distantly heard the hotel's door open and shut, meaning you'd left. He wasn't sure if he was relieved or panicked that he had the room to himself for a bit. Jungkook had never let you see him on a full moon, even after you'd found out he wasn't entirely human. 

But now, as he slumped over the counter, watching his eyes brighten into amber, his canine teeth threatening to elongate, he wasn't sure if he wanted you to or not. He had kept it from you to protect you, in case he lost control. While he was still himself on the full moon and could even fight the urge to shift if he concentrated hard enough, his instincts were heightened to a nearly intolerable level.

What was normally just a passing thought in the back of his mind was now the only thing he could think about. He became hyper-aware that you weren't in the room with him, that he couldn't smell you anymore, wanting nothing more than to find you and protect you. From what, he wasn't sure but he just knew he needed you safe. 

Maybe it was amplified due to the fact that you were both currently on the run from hunters, maybe he hadn't fully thought it through when he'd snapped the handcuffs and pulled you out of the building but at the moment, it had been the best decision. He didn't regret it but he was wishing he'd been more prepared, that he'd actually looked up at the sky the night before to see the moon was so close to being full.

His fingers shook from his grip on the counter, trying his best to level his breathing when he heard the door open and shut again. You were proud of yourself for turning the hotel's gift shop into a decent clothing store, finding enough to keep you and Jungkook clothed for at least a week. You were just about to show Jungkook your finds, hearing the bathroom door unlock but when you'd turned to hold up the pants you'd found for him, your lips were quickly covered by his. You could feel the claws on his fingertips when his hands cupped your cheeks, seeing a flash of amber eyes before he fell shut.

"What are you doing?" you asked, ignoring the whine that fell from his lips when you leaned away.

"Full moon."