Chapter 21 - 12 Years

It's been 12 years since that night. Today I'm waiting outside of the gates for Sasuke to come home. He's gone an awful lot but when I do get to see him I always cherish it. When he comes into sight Hinami runs up to him jumping on him as Kei follows behind. I laugh with a smile on my face walking up to him giving them all a kiss on there cheeks.

I watch as he smothers them in love soon putting them down. I watch Hinami fall to the ground with Boruto falling on top of her.

"Get of of me you idiot"

She hits him on the head making him scream. Sasuke soon pulls Boruto away as I pull Hinami away. She tends to get a little more aggressive when it comes to him but I can't help but laugh. Soon Naruto follows behind with a smile.

"Yo Sasuke it's nice to see you again I assume the mission went well"

He nods and they walk off to talk in private. I giggle as I watch  Hinami chase Boruto around me until I finally get annoyed and hit them both on top if there heads. They both scream making Naruto and Sasuke give me a look. I sit there and smile at them as they both continue.

"You guys need to stop"

Boruto sits on a rock as Hinami leans up against a tree. I watch her stare at him with her Sharingan and I point infront of her looking at her with mine.

"I will not tolerate just behavior"

I look at Boruto and his eyes widen ad she unactivates her eyes and pushes herself harder into the tree.

"Man you're scary"

I hear Boruto mumble. I smile at him with my normal eyes.

"Thank you"

He turns away with an unpleased look as Kei grabs my leg. I pick him up and hug him as Sasuke walks over. I am happy my life turned out this way. Hinami acts just like her father an almost shocking resemblance. She cares but doesn't like to show it as Kei shows it a little to much like me. Hinami is kind of scared of him when he gets mad because he kinda just goes all out on her pulling her hair which makes me laugh at times until it gets to the point where I have to be assertive.

I don't loose my temper as much anymore and I've learned to control myself. My family is as beautiful in my eyes as ever. My children have great fates ahead of them. What I hope they do is not take the wrong path like me and Sasuke once did. They appreciate there origin. They admire there names and where me and Sasuke stand now. Hinami is always upset she never gets to see Sasuke as much as every other kid in school sees there father but soon one day she will understand. She will be happy we have made the choices we did.