Chapter 16 - You Are Mine

I wake up and walk to the mirror, staring at the black mark on my neck. It looks bigger than it did before. I get dressed in a black long sleeve and my usual black leggings with my boots and katana at my side. I leave my house and walk to the training grounds. When I get there it's just Kakashi.

"Ah hello Sora, Sasuke had told me what happened. We informed lady Tsunade about the inconvenience and because of it she wouldn't let you go on the mission they are being sent on. You would be targeted to much"

I stand there with a blank stare.

"So because of this I can't go"

He nods and I stare up at the sky.

"She thinks the mark will over take me she knows I'd be able to handle them"

"We just worry. I worry. We don't want you to loose your memory again this time unwillingly"

I nod and lean against a tree. We sit in silence until I hear Naruto running towards us from a distance. I jump into the tree and wait for him. I watch as he tries to sneek up to Kakashi when I jump on him making him fall to the ground.

"You're very loud Naruto you should try to be more quiet"

Narutos face gets red.

"I was trying to be quiet. It's not fare you can sense anything"

"I could hear your footsteps a mile away"

He gives me a dirty glare and pouts.

"I'm surprised you heard him Sora, I could only sense him from 50 feet"

I smile and pat myself off.

"So Kakashi wanna train together"

He smiles and rubs his head.

"You don't need to train with me"

"Yea but I want to"

He nods and I put my hand on my katana. He disappears in seconds. He goes to attack me from behind but I block him and kick his legs making him slide back. He goes to use fire ball but I jump over it landing behind him. I smile as he goes to sweep me off my feet but I jump over that too. I activate my Sharingan and run at him with my blade. He nearly blocks every one of my hits until he stops. I watch as his wounds start to bleed almost looking like I hadn't cut him until that moment.

"Sora why aren't you using any jutsu"

"Kakashi I'm not that dumb you copy cat"

I use cloning jutsu and he smiles. He doesn't really like this jutsu plus I'm sure mutiples of me is annoying enough for him. We all run at him and he finishes them all with on swift hit. I sit perched in a tree until all the smoke disappears and I hold my blade to his throat.

"Kakashi it looks like you've been beaten by me"

He chuckles.

"It does seem you've gotten faster"

I laugh as I put my blade back in it's holster.

"You definitely have gotten faster Sora"

I look over to see Sasuke leaning against a tree.

"Yeah faster than you"

I stick my tongue out at him and I see the slightest smile swipe across his face. Hes not one to show emotion around other people, he never has been.

"I'm kinda hungry who wants to go get ramen"

They all agree to go besides Kakashi.

"Why don't you want to go"

"I have to prepare for when they leave"

I nod and the team walks to the ramen shop. We all smile and laugh. Naruto seems very exited about there mission for tomorrow but they don't specify what it was exactly. We all finish and Sasuke walks with me back home as Naruto runs off to go hangout with Hinata.

"So Sasuke why are you walking with me back home"

"I'm keeping an eye on you for lady Tsunade. She wants me to make sure you're okay, that was my mission"

I nod and tap my fingers on my chin.

"So you're telling me Naruto and Sakura have a completely different mission than you"

"Remember I can't leave the village unless I'm with you"

I giggle.

"I forgot about that stupid rule"

"It's only for a year"

We reach my door and I enter my house. I throw my katana on the table and throw myself on the couch.

"Let me see that mark"

I pull my hair forward and I feel his warm hands tap on the mark.

"Okay I'm done"

I sit back up and smile at him.

"Now I get to look at yours"

He looks at his lap and sighs.

"Itachi had removed it when I had fought him"

"Oh"

I sit back in the couch and start to feel a headache coming on.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed, my head kinda hurts"

He nods and I walk over to the room throwing myself on my bed falling asleep almost instantly. When I wake up I realize I'm not home.

"Sasuke what are you do-"

I'm in the Uchiha village. My old room. I got to stand up but I get kicked into the wall. I go to lift myself up and see someone walk infront of me. I go to activate my Sharingan but I can't. I look up and see a women with white hair and yellow eyes.

"It's nice to see you again Sore"

She smiles. That grin.

"What do you want with me"

"Oh did you forget honey I want that body of yours"

My stomach starts to twist.

"Orochimaru? But Sasuke killed you"

"Oh you can't kill me I'll be here till the day you die"

I go to run at him but shots of electricity go through me making me fall in pain shaking.

"Now you are completely under my orders"

I think for a few moments but every plan is a dead end unless I can get this thing removed. I sit up against the wall and let my head fall against the wall.

"What do you want me to do then"

"You're just gonna do some simple tasks for me until I find you are fit to be mine again"

I sigh.

"We are going to my base in the dessert you'll reside there now"