Chapter 12 - The Forgotten Village

I hear beeping. Soft voices. I wake up and see Kakashi sitting at my left.

"Took you long enough sleepy head. You've been out for almost a day"

"What do you mean?"

"Pain had nearly killed you if it wasn't for Sasuke over there"

I look into the dark corner and see Sasuke leaning against the wall. I jump out of my bed and shove him against the wall holding him by the throat.

"What are you doing here"

I stare at him coldly with my Sharingan.

"He saved you"

I freeze

"Sasuke was going to be convicted of his crimes until we had made the agreement that he must stay in the village with us until further notice"

"Why make a stupid agreement like that"

"For you"

I feel tears in my eyes and begin punching Sasuke. I hit him in the face a few times but he does nothing.

"Fight back you idiot"

He's quiet.

"Why didn't you just let me die"

Nothing is said again

"I wanted to die. Just let me already I deserve it"

I fall to my knees and hold my face crying hard and aggressively. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up seeing Sasuke smile at me. The only  thing I could think of doing was running. I jump out of the window into the dark street that are dimly lit and run to my house sitting on my roof. I put my head between my lap and cry more. Death is only what I deserve I'm nothing but a weapon. A pawn in a deadly game. I feel Sasuke standing behind me but I ignore him until he sits next to me putting his hand on my head.

"I don't want you here"

"I don't care"

I sigh and lay back staring at the stars above me. It's quiet for a feei minutes until he kneels over me poking me on the forehead while speaking.

"You look stupid when you cry"

I cover my face.

"Is it because it's a rare sight"

"No it's because you're stupid"

I punch him on the shoulder with a giggle sitting back up. It's quiet again.

"Sora why do you want to die"

I'm quiet. I don't really feel like answering that right now.

"Sora I want to know"

"I'm not telling you"

I look away from him and bring my knees to my chest.

"I'm alone. I'm useless. I'm only a pawn a weapon. I have no actual value more have I not done anything with myself. I'm weak. I couldn't even kill you"

"You're none of that"

"I'm only alive right now because of you. I heard Itachi talking about it"

"It's not because of me Sora"

"It is he said it himself so just leave me alone Sasuke"

"I'm not leaving"

"Then I am"

I run through the village and leave heading straight home. I race and twist through the tree and finally reach the entrance. I instantly remember why I had never came back. Instantly memories flow through my head