Chapter 18 - I Love You

I wake up in a room that looks very familiar. I look around and see Sasuke sleeping in the corner of the room. I go to up when I get stopped by his voice.

"You're not leaving"

I look down and sit back down on the bed.

"You're gonna stay here"

"The village has already heard of what I've done"

He sits next to me with his hands in his lap.

"They aren't gonna do anything to you, they already knew it was the mark"

"It's not just the mark Sasuke I'm cursed"

He sits in silence.

"All I do is kill those around me. I'm a danger to everyone. I have killed innocent people. I'm a murderer. I deserve to die"

He grabs my face having me look at his smile.

"You deserve to live just as much as the rest of us"

I feel tears stream down my face.

"It would heart breaking to not be able to see those beautiful red eyes of yours"

I put my hands to my face and he smiles back at me once more before standing up.

"Go change you know where the bathroom is"

He hands me some clothes and I get changed in the bathroom. I look around at all the old memories and see Sasuke in the living room staring at me. In the blink if an eye he grabs my arm and is tracing his fingers up and down.

"Who did this to you"

I look away and pull my arm back.

"Are there anymore"

I keep faced away from him as he signs.

"Never again Sora. You're gonna stay with me from now on. You won't get hurt anymore"

I walk out of the house and down a long path with tears in my eyes. I deserved to be beaten. The things he did to me I deserved. I'm nothing but garbage I'm weak. I'm a child. I fond my self at a clif stare down to see a tiny stream. If I had just stood my ground I could have saved Hinami. No matter the beaten I should have said she wasn't going, and now she's gone.

I pace back and fourth until I take on last glance at the stream. I pause a few seconds and take deep breaths. Everything goes silent as I jump off. Floating down into nothingness. I close my eyes when I feel something hit me. I look up and see Sasuke as he sets me down. Tears running down his face as he shakes me.

"What is wrong with you Sora. Why are you doing this to yourself"

I look away holding my arms close to my chest.

"You're such an idiot. Why would you do this, why this"

He holds me close to him as I feel his tears rundown my arm. His heavy breathing.

"I can't loose anyone else"

He pus away keeping a firm grip on my shoulders.

"I love you Sora I can't have you leave me too. Promise me Sora you won't"

I'm silent for a few moments u til he pulls me back in sobbing harder. I place my hand on his head and run my fingers through his hair taking a deep breath.

"I promise"

He squeezes me tighter until he finally let's go and stands up. He reaches his hand out to me pulling me up. He throws me on his back and I slowly fall asleep. When I wake up he is holding me so tight I can barley move but I manage to wrap myself around him. I begin to let tears roll down my face.

"I don't want to hurt you too"

I feel his hand on my head. He looks at me with a smile on his face.

"No one's gonna do that"

He kisses my forehead running his fingers through my hair until I fall back asleep. When I wake back up I see Sasuke missing. I walk into the living room and see a note on the table.

Sora,
Meet me in the forest filled of flowers
Sasuke

I get dressed into my usual clothes and walk out if the house making my way down the trail until I see Sasuke sitting by a pond. I sit next to him and he smiles.

"You know I've liked you for awhile Sora, that's why I've never been able to hurt you. Since we were children you always caught my eye"

"Yeah but I was always the one who tried hurting you"

"Hey no hard feelings I know you wanted to grow strong too"

He laughs as he grabs my hand.

"I want you to be my girlfriend"

He leans in close and whispers in my ear.

"You don't have a choice I know you love me back"

I begin to blush as he kisses me on the cheek. He hands me a rose and I smile.

"These flowers reminded me of your eyes"

He stands up grabbing my hand helping me up as we walk back to the house. I put the flower in a vase and he hands me a box. When I open it I see a beautiful back and red ombre dress (picture above).

"What's this for?"

"There is a festival next week where everyone dresses up. I got you this to wear. I thought you would look beautiful in it"

"I uh don't really wear dresses"

"Yeah but you gotta"

I blush making him smile. I put the dress away and hug him.

"Thank you"