Chapter 15 - The Return

It's been a week since that day with Sasuke and it really opened him up again. He's been coming around a lot and making a lot of plans to hangout. Me and Sasuke are supposed to have a race to the lake outside of the village. He nocks on my door and I'm just reaching it and I open it.

We don't speak at all just walk in silence to the entrance of the village. I stretch out my legs and arms and he just stands there looking around.

"Hey you ready"

He nods and we run off we twist through the trees me leading. We jump from branch to branch dancing with the trees. I hear something whistling through the air so I stop on the branch I'm on and duck. A kunai hits the tree above my head coming from my right side.

I jump off the tree and look around. I don't see anyone but I see another kunai come straight above me so I use my katana to block it. I jump back after it deflects and Sasuke jumps next to me. I look around some more and see Koku.

"What are you doing here"

He laughs.

"I want that eye you got there. You have the most red Sharingan I have ever seen. It reminds if of blood"

He shreeks when he speaks having a chilling giggle. He runs at me but Sasuke pushes him away. I grab my katana and the boy runs at me. His blue eyes looking dull. Like it wasn't him. I go to him hit him but he punches me in the gut sending me flying into a tree. I curl up to the pain quickly standing up.

He smiles at me giving a slight giggle when he hits Sasuke. I see a kunai fly at me but it hits me in the leg. Im to slow now. He punches me nocking my katana out of my hand. He's to quick, to strong. I watch has he picks up my katana walking over to me he picks my head up by my hair and hold the blade to my throat staring deep inti ny Sharingan.

He twitches and coughs up blood and next think I know it's splattered all over me. I push him off and see Sasuke standing above me with his blood blade at hand. He picks me up putting me on his back and running back to the village going straight into my house and laying my on the couch. He patched up my cut and gave me a glass of water sitting on the floor next to me.

"You know he was right you do have a beautiful Sharingan"

I smile and he grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry I let him hurt you"

I laugh and squeeze his hand with the little strength I have.

"Hey I don't know what got into me either but at least I'm still alive"

He smiles

"Yeah you're right"

I begin to dose off and feel a warm comforting presence on my stomach.
I look down and see him. His face is buried. I put my head back down and must have fallen asleep again because when I wake up he's not there. Maybe it was all a dream.

I get up and see all my bandages. One on my thigh and one around my throat, head, and my shoulder. I take my head wrap off and notice my bangs cover the cut on my head. Right next to my hairline. I change into a black pair of baggy sweatpants, a black tank top, and my combat boots. I put the rest of my hair up and fix my bangs one more time before putting my katana on.

I check my surroundings before heading out. I had no plans today so I thought I'd go shopping for food and cook at home. I lock my door and walk down the street. I keep staring at the ground like I normally do when I walk through town alone. People aren't really something I enjoy anymore.

I reach the store and walk in. I'm gonna make so a tonight. I grab the noodles and broth with some spiced and some black tea. I check out and walk back. When I walk in my house I see broken glass but I sent seem to find anything broken. I set my groceries down and go to clean up the glass when I see a yellow eyes creature off in the distance. I go to take my blade out but I fall the the ground into a black abyss. When I open my eyes I see snakes crawling all over me. I see something tower over me.

"I said I would have to as my own Sora"

I wake up with Sasuke next to me. I sit up quickly and look around grabbing my neck to feel a burning pain my my neck. I move my hair away to run it when Sasuke grabs my hand.

"Sora it's the mark, it's back"

My eyes widen.

"WHAT"

If the mark is back what does that mean. I'm honestly sacred to find out.