Chapter 1 - The Strange Boy

Im running through the forest when I get a strong pain in my head. I scream and fall in pain. Screams and flashes of fire go through my mind. What is this, why is it happening again. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up with tears in my eyes. The marking on the back of my neck burns as I look at him.

"Are you okay"

He has black hair and black eyes. I push him away and stand back up and begin running again. He gave me a weird vibe. One I don't know how to describe. I make my way to the cave I reside in and sit down catching my breath. I hear something in the distance and jump up.

"Who are you"

A tall man stands up and laughs.

"It's time. You're coming with me"

A million thoughts go through my head. There is no way in hell I'm going with this weird man.

"Who are you and time for what"

I go to reach for a kunai but as soon as my hand touches it the man whispers and I fall into a black abyss. I hear a little boys laughter and thr calling of my name soon turning to screams of horror and terror. Why, why. I wake up in a room with the man, same man in front of me. Black hair and black eyes.

"You have changed a lot Sora. You have a new look I see"

"Who are you and how do you know me"

"I am Itachi and how I know you isn't what's, important your with us now"

"How did you find me"

"I've been watching you. You finally came in contact with Sasuke so now we begin the process of elimination"

My eyes widen. I try to stand up but a pain shoots through my body.

"We aren't gonna hurt you if you listen to us. So don't try anything"

I look down with tears in my eyes. Why must I live a life like this. How did I get here. I feel his hand on my shoulder.

"You look hungry, let's eat something"

I shake my head no.

"Just leave me alone"

"Okay. Just know you're able to leave whenever. Not us, but your room that is"

He walks out of the room leaving me in silence. I feel a burning pain on my neck again. Flashes of that same boy run through my head. Why did he feel so familiar. I whimper until it begins to feel like im completely engulfed in fire. I begin to scream when I hear someone whisper something in the doorway.

Everything is black again. I hear voices from what sounds like a few feet away.

"She shouldn't know. She can't. It will only cause everyone trouble. She needs more training. She's still only a kid"

"But the power we can obtain from her. The villages we can destroy. Your brother"

The voices disappear for awhile. I wake up in a cold room with Itachi next to me.

"This mark on your neck was spreading. We have contained it so it won't cause you any more pain"

I look down.

"The pain will come back eventually"

"When?"

"I can't tell you"

I'm assuming he doesn't know when but my gut says he does. I just sigh and sit back. It's silent for a few moments until he speaks up again

"You're gonna come with me a Kisame we are going somewhere. You're in good health right now"

"I-i can't fight"

"You don't have to. We want you to observe"

I nod. I kinda have to go with them I have no choice. He hands me a coat that's all black with weird red symbols on it and my kunai pouch. I put the coat on and my kunai pouch. And follow behind Itachi.

2 days later

It's night now so Itachi said we're getting a room in this weird towns hotel. We walk up the stairs and Itachi and Kisame stop. I see Kisame grin and look infront of me to see that same strange boy infront of me with another kid. He's blond.

"Hello little brother"

The kid flinches at the word brother.

"What do you want"

"To kill you"

I shreak and step back and the boy looks at me. I want to help him. Why did Itachi be after him, he looks like he's the same age as me. Does this mean I'm in danger too?

"What are you doing with her"

He looks me in the eyes and I fall down in pain. A little boys laughter runs through my head again and again. I look up and Itachi charges as the boy over and over again until he's holding him up against a wall by the throat.

"Itachi stop"

His eyes dart at me with an angry look going right back to the boy.

"Next time you come looking for me make sure you're able to kill me" he drops the boy as the blond kid in the corner coughs up blood passing out.

"I.. will... Kill... You Itachi"

Itachi whispers something and the boy collapses. Itachi gently pulls me away by my wrist. I look at my feet the whole time. I feel a tingle on my shoulder as we walk up to a weird shed like building.

"Kisame leave us alone"

He walks away and Itachi looks at me.

"You have no recollection of your past or any memories do you?"

I shake my head no.

"That mark. It's what holds your memories. In order for you to get them back... You have to kill the person who put that on you. He will have to die"

"But w-who did it"

"You'll know when the time comes but not when you're as weak as you are. I will be training you and it will benefit me"

"How"

"You can't know"

I sigh and lean up against the shed.

"Why did you want to kill that boy?"

"Family business"

"Are we bad?"

"In our own way we are good"

I nod and slide down the wall onto the ground. I just want my memories back. I want to know who i am. What I'm capable of. What I can do. All these things I've heard run though my head racing back and fourth. I feel as if I'm going crazy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So? Do you guys like the story so far?