Chapter 20 - Thank You

3 months later

Ninja had a attacked the village again. I run down the streets when a kunai flys at me. I deflect it with my katana and jump on top of a building where I see the ninja. He runs at me but I flip over him and swipe his legs from under him sending my katana through his chest. I wake a deep breath when I feel familiar cold hands tightly grin my shoulder. I feel heavy breaths on the back of my neck when Sasuke runs up to me. I feel myself fall to the ground and pushed to the back of my body.

I get up using my katana as support but this isn't me.

"Sora are you okay"

I feel myself laugh as my mangekyou is activated. I try to scream to tell Sasuke to leave but I can't. Only laughs come out. I feel myself Charge at him. He can't block all of my attacks. I watch as he gets cut on the cheek and leg and he pushes me back. I feel a burning sensation on my neck as the wind blows my hair behind me. I watch as he eyes my throat. Somethings wrong with me.

"Sora leave"

More laughs escape my mouth

"Oh Sasuke don't you want to he with the rest of your family"

I watch as his eyes grow hurt. He has to know it isn't me.

"I want you to fall like the rest of those innocent people I killed without regret"

Sasuke runs at me knocking me back. Who is this behind me. I feel something sliding up my arms. Snakes. I feel sick to my stomach at the sight of them. The only way Sasuke is gonna save me is to kill me.

I run back at him swiping his feet from under him. My blade is thrown down at him but only goes through the roof when I and nocked about 20 feet into the street. I feel myself pinned down when Tsunade run up to me. I feel myself ripped out of my body shreaking in pain. I breath heavily as the pain stops. It feels like my neck is on fire. I sit up quickly instantly regretting it as pain shoots through my body.

"He's gone now"

Sasuke crouches down next to me but I slap him in the face.

"You're such an idiot that wasn't me at all"

He rubs his face an smiled.

"I couldn't let him know I knew silly"

I run my eyes as they start to go blurry and I fall back. I feel myself fall into a black void when I hear footsteps in the distance.

"Sora"

I jump at the familiar voice and turn around to see Itachi. I freeze as he walks up to me.

"I guess you beat your on game huh"

"What's that supposed to mean"

"You are a pawn in your own game. You are needed to save Konoha. You have a lot of value in many people's lives and would have easily surpassed me if I haven't don't any of that in the past. I should have kept a batter eye on you"

"Then why didn't you"

"Because as much as they wanted me to kill you too I couldn't. You always brightened everyone's day and risked your life to save Sasukes. He has always cared for you, that's what pushed his anger towards me for the longest time too. He thought I killed someone he truly never wanted to see leave him. You"

He walks up to me with a smile I had never seen.

"You always made me forget the evil things I had seen and done with your weight personality. You made me sad to leave my life behind. When I saw you again even if you haven't had your memories you still acted the same somehow"