Chapter 14 - I Promise

I walk to the field we are all supposed to train in today. I see Kakashi Naruto and Sakura off in the distance. When I finally reach them I sit under a tree.

"Sora you'll be training with me today"

I push my hair out of my face

"I don't really feel like doing anything today"

He nods and continues to stand across the field watching as they all go at it. I watch them all fighting. Sakura keeps going after Sasuke. Attention I think. When they are done I stand up.

"Sakura, fight me"

"But I thought you didn't want to"

"What are you nervous you're gonna loose?"

"U-um no I'll do it"

"I'll give you the advantage, I won't use my weapons"

She nods as I drop everything and begin walking to her. Kakashi stands next to me.

"Don't hurt her Sora"

He whispers in my ear making me smile.

"No promises. Sakura you can start whenever I'm just gonna stretch"

She gives me a weird look as I'm stretching.

"Well?"

She comes at me to kick me but I grab her by her leg and throw her. I continues to stretch some more until she comes up behind me trying to punch me so I bend down and touch my toes.

"Are you really that slow that even when I'm not using my Sharingan I can still move faster than you"

I giggle as she stays silent.

I look at her with my Sharingan.

"Looks like I'm done stretching"

She freezes as I punch her sending her sliding on her feet and hands. She runs at me but I'm already behind her. I kick her up in the air and slam her back down. I land next to her as she stands up. She paused as I go up to her ear.

"Hey Sakura looks like you can't impress him. Youre stronger than me but you can't even land a hit on me"

She goes to launch me again but I grab her taking her wrist in between he shoulder blades. She can't move.

"Sora wins"

I let go of her and walk away from everyone. I sit by the river that runs through town and dangle my feet over it. A feel a slight pain on my neck but I ignore it only rubbing the area.

"Sora you have to stop going at everyone like that"

I turn around to see Sasuke. I turn back around ignoring him.

"Sora everyone knows you're stronger than them"

I roll my eyes and rest my elbows on my knees placing my face in my hands. I blow my baby hairs out of my face and giggle.

"Sasuke you realize if I wanted to kill her I would have so don't worry about it"

I pat next to me and he sits down. I slap his shoulder and he looks at me.

"You don't have to worrie all the time"

I smile at him and he gives a small one back.

"Heyo what's on your mind"

I tap his temple and he looks down.

"You haven't changed a bit but since that war you just don't act the same in a way"