六月 | June Teaser -『 18+ 』

"L-Little brother! I-It's not like I want your attention or anything...♡"

A heightened voice called out, giving the impression of a cute and young maiden. As I slowly opened my eyes for the new day, I found a loli. A loli sitting on my bed, looking flustered as she fiddled her fingers nervously.

"W-Who are you?!" I cried out in shock.

"I-I'm your big sister, you fool!!"

Big sister...?

The Supreme Overlord of the Fallen is this little girl?!

Why is she so small?!

And why is she talking so timidly?!

She puffed her right cheek into a small balloon as I carefully studied my supposed demon lord big sister. While the majestic feathery wing behind her waist and the dual horns above her head still remained similar, Amae appeared like a completely different girl. To be more precise, a smaller and younger version of her old self.

Folding her arms and turning her head slightly away, her tsundere pose struck an unthinkable chord in my mind.

Maybe it was the adorable way she had her midnight-black hair loose, which flowed down from her demon horns to her petite body. Or maybe it was the adorable pajama she wore, which carelessly hung to the side and left one shoulder bare. Or maybe it was her black-stocking and short skirt, which accentuated the cuteness of her long and slender legs.

Whatever it was, I was starstruck.

My heart was pounding endlessly, wondering how I should handle this situation. It did not seem the Amae in front of me was dominant and commanding. Rather, she was being strangely shy, almost like a little sister.

This meant I had to take the lead.

How do I go about this?

"Hmph! You don't believe me!"

Amae sounded whiny and pouty. The personality of the usually composed and confident older sister was nowhere to be seen.

Instead, what was in front of me was a little child, begging for attention in subtle ways.

"I believe you, I believe you!" I held my hand up and placated her tense mood. "What happened to your body, big sister?"

Amae scratched her head adorably, recalling the event yesterday in small bits and pieces. Occasionally, she would even stutter her words. As the loli sister explained about some sort of potion failure, I was continuously baffled by how such a perfect little creature could exist.

The power of magic.

This is unbelievable...!

A five hundred-years-old loli!

While my older sister was perfect in every imaginable way, this petite doll deserves praises of her own. I could barely hold myself back, wanting to shower her with hugs and kisses.

Ahhh... Is this why big sister wants to pamper me all the time?

I could understand why she is always so happy when she's taking care of me...

"I-I suppose the side effect will last awhile..." Amae looked away as we met gaze for a second. "B-but I do want to say something..."

"What do you mean?"