Beach | 海灘 | ビーチ

"Little brother, let's go outside right now~ ♡"

My demon lord sister suddenly hugged me from behind, latching her arms onto my shoulder like a koala bear. Similarly, I could feel her voluptuous breasts pressing on my back. They felt so soft as I could slightly felt the protruding tips, which felt utterly erotic.

Is she not wearing anything underneath that white sundress...?!

I trembled and felt my cheeks grew warm.

"Ara, you're being so shy. I shall surprise hug you frequently."

I turned around, discovering a beaming Amae who poked my cheek repeatedly.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere that's special to me."

Somewhere special.

I wonder what place is that.

"When are we leaving?"

"Now!" 

Amae clapped her hands together as a door-sized portal materialized in front of us. Its form was completely black and murky, preventing me from seeing anything beyond it. 

"It's a surprise. Let's go, let's go."

With a gentle push forward, both of us entered into the unknown.

♦ ♦ ♦

Before I realize it, Amae was carrying me in her arms as we stormed through the skies. I felt the warm sunshine and gentle wind across my skin. Her majestic black wings were flapping magnificently, controlling the direction and speed. I glanced down and saw massive dots of green, with the palace becoming smaller and smaller.

We're outside?!

Although I was at least fifty stories high, I did not feel afraid. That was because I knew Amae would never drop me. I was completely safe in her embrace. Still, it felt embarrassing to know that I was being carried like a bride in the air, perhaps for the world to see.

"Enjoying the view?"

Her golden eyes glazed over me with pure affection.

"Yeah, it's such a nice day right now."

"You're absolutely right. And we shall have plenty of fun today."

The way she emphasized fun made my heart thumped nervously. Based on past experiences, her idea of fun was... interesting. The most recent one was carrying me on her shoulders while all the Commanders and Guardians cheered us on.

She really does treat me like a little kid.

Well, it's nice in its own ways.

An island gradually came into view. The water around was a visible turquois-blue, allowing me to clearly see the fishes swimming. Several hens flew beside us before we landed on the coastlines.

I never thought I would see the day when chickens fly.

There's so much about this world I still need to see.