二月 | February Teaser -『 18+ 』

"Little brother, I need something!~ ♡"

My big sister needs something...?

From me...?!

Hearing those words, my heart burst into excitement. After all, it was not often an almighty demon lord requested for help, especially from a human.

That was because Lord Amae was a brilliant leader that guides elite vassals of Guardians and Commander at her will. In fact, there was little I could do to help with her World Domination campaign except making cute bentos. Although she would beam in utter happiness when I wished her off with my meal of love each day, I felt this was way too little.

She was conquering the world for our sake.

I needed to do more. More!

On the contrary, I was always the one being helped — moving bulky furniture, navigating the maze-like palace, waking me up every morning and even washing my body when we bath.

Ever since I rebirthed into this world, every day has been so much fun.

Lord Amae was the epitome of what my ideal big sister should be.

Now it's my turn.

As her contracted partner. No, as her little sibling, I shall help Amae with everything I got!

But I wonder what she needs help with~

Both of us sat casually on the bed together, relaxing with our backs against the fluffy pillows. Presenting a beaming smile, I leaned in closer to my big sister and bumped her shoulder.

"Ara~ ♡"

Directing me her fullest attention, the demon lord blossomed into an affectionate smile. Amae was wearing an alluring midnight-black nightgown, which contrasted beautifully to her curves. If I were to stare at the thin veil, I was sure I could notice the proud protrusions of her chest.

"What did you need help with?"

"I wish to see it."

"See what?" I tilted my head.

Amae pointed to my crotch with her index finger and smiled gently. Although her expression was that of an innocent maiden, this gesture was way too lewd.

"W-why?" I stammered, feeling my cheeks grow warm. 

"Because I heard there's this white elixir that would help rejuvenate my body and increase our bond ♡"

White elixir...?

Could she mean...?

"Where did you hear this...?"

"Neko. She told me of such powerful essence that resides in your body and that I must extract it by pleasuring you."

I could imagine the catgirl maid giggling mischievously to herself somewhere in the palace. Feeling so flustered, I averted gaze.

"S-She must be wrong... T-There's no such thing..."

Amae curled her lips into a sly smirk.

"Ara~ ♡ But I've witnessed you release that white elixir many times in bed while holding onto my pillow. It's such a waste that they were discarded after. You could have given it all to me."

She knew about my urges...

"T-this is so embarrassing," I covered my face with my hands, which was probably red as a tomato. "So... embarrassing..."

"Don't worry, little brother~ ♡ You don't need to hold back anymore." Amae smiled and pushed me down gently. Landing on top of a fluffy pillow, she pushed her entire body on top of me. "Let me handle everything. All you need to do is relax~ ♡"

"O-okay."

I nodded. With both her hands cradling my body, she leaned her head in.

"Fufu, that's a good boy~"

"Mmn~ ♡"

"Nn~ ♡"

Amae's tongue was inside my mouth.

It's so warm... and nice...

Her saliva...

My mind is feeling... blank again...

The oxytocin... being released...

I love her...

I can't... control myself... any longer...

Breaking off the kiss, Amae started undressing. I panted softly, catching my breath and feeling as if I was in a trance. It must be the oxytocin because I felt only love right now. All I wanted was her. Amae. My big sister.

"Do you like what you see?"

I nodded. Captured by the beauty of her naked body, Amae gazed at me with a pair of innocent puppy eyes.

"Then~ I shall begin."

With the quick removal of my pants, I was bare underneath. Placing my O_O in her hand, she glanced up with pupils filled with hearts. Her majestic-black wings sprout out, showing how eager she was to take it all inside her mouth.

"You'll release a lot for me, won't you? ♡"

-FULL 18+ UNCENSORED VERSION ON PATREON-

PLEDGE THE TIER - 『 Commander and Guardians

See you there!

Amae