Chapter 50

Aika's POV

"Uruha!" I yelled as he received another punch from Tora on the gut. He groaned in pain but Tora wasn't satisfied. He kicked his chest and the brunette guitarist was sent flying backwards. Then he hit his back on the bark of a tree.

"Stop! Enough already!" I yelled but it seems like Tora didn't hear me. He paced forward, walking towards Uruha. Oh no, he's going to receive another beating from that idiot.

Now, what the hell happened to the "This is going to be a two against one" fight I said earlier? Well...how the hell am I supposed to say this...Hiroto and Nao came in and dragged me away from Tora and Uruha, causing a one-on-one boxing match.

And how the hell did that happen?

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

Before his bandmates appeared, he was badly outnumbered. Yeah, two against one is not a type of group battle but still, he cannot handle us alone. Because he is more of a punching type of guy than kicking. And so is Uruha. After I said my last line in the second-previous chapter, Uruha charged towards Tora and punched him on the left side of his face. When he lost his balance, I gave him a kick on the chest which sent him flying backwards.

"Aika, if you don't know karate, then you are probably aware of taekwondo?" Uruha asked. He still probably couldn't believe that I simply don't know any martial arts.

"Like I said, I'm not capable of doing any martial arts." I answered with a little bit of an annoyance laced in my voice.

"Then what the fuck do you call that?!" He exclaimed, making the pitch of his voice a little bit higher.

"Self-defense, I guess," I said with uncertainty.

Just before we could get into a debate, I heard the idiot ( Tora ) laugh. I turned around and watched him as he stood up. The way he does it...it makes him look like one of the undead. And I have no idea why he was doing that kind of thing. Can't he just normally stand up like any human being?

"My oh my, couples shouldn't fight." Tora mocked and he laughed like a maniac.

This guy probably got in Uruha's nerves that's why he exploded, "Shut the hell up, you asshole!" Wow, I never knew Uruha could say such mean things to other people...well, he did call Reita by names but I never heard him say asshole, douche or whatever. He may probably have or...I don't know. I have a memory of a goldfish.

Leaving that aside, I think Tora still wanted to piss Uruha off. I don't know what the heck is going on inside his single-celled brain. Why does he hate Uruha so much?

"By the way, I have something to tell you," Tora started. "It was back when Aika was accidentally hit by a volleyball. I just want you to know the way she looked at me when we first met." He added and gave us his malicious grin.

I totally twitched and blushed at the same time. I totally wished I didn't meet him. Why? Because we wouldn't be in this mess right now. I have to admit, my heart skipped a beat when I first saw him. Honestly, I always thought he was a handsome math geek student. Not until Yura revealed his true colors during the basketball game.

No wonder my bandmates were holding a grudge against Tora and his band.

Tora's plan on pissing Uruha off is slowly working. I saw him clenched his fists tight. Then, the Alice Nine's guitarist grinned wider, "And the reason why I invited you in this fight is because," he paused then he laughed. This guy seriously needs mental attention.

"Is because I want her to be mine! I was attracted to her and it seemed like the feeling is mutual when we first met!" He finished his sentence then he started laughing again.