Chapter 46

Aika's POV

Uruha calmed down after I teased him about some stuff. He's too childish. I laughed so hard to his priceless reactions.

Right now, Uruha is lying down on the sofa and he's using his palm as a pillow. I was on top of him. My head was on top of his chest. Oops. No dirty thoughts. We're too young to do such thing.

He was reading something on a piece of paper. I was curious but I was too lazy to turn around too look at it.

His face was so serious. Hmmm, maybe he's reading a song that one of the members of the GazettE composed. Although, Ruki can't compose yet. But soon, he will.

I'm starting to become sleepy. It's too quiet and boring. And just as soon as I was about to drift into a dreamless nap, Uruha started laughing. I raised my head and looked him, puzzled.

"What are you laughing about?" I asked. But he didn't answer my question. He continued laughing instead.

If it's none of my business, then I won't bother but after a few minutes leaving him laughing, he never stopped so I really am becoming curious. I wonder what was it about.

"Ne, Uruha, why are you laughing?" I asked one more time. But he didn't answer. He showed me the paper instead.

It was an honor roll of class 3-A during midterm. The top one is Takashima Kouyou. Oh you already know who he is. The top two is no other than...me.

Uruha laughed even harder, "I surpassed a nerd. Amazing."

I crossed my eyebrows and pouted, "What?"

"Miss nerd ranked second. Well, that was expected." He chuckled and pointed at my name that was on the list.

I hid my face on his chest. I was embarrassed. Well, I am a nerd after all so I should be on top one. Yet, I ranked second. What the hell?

I felt his hand on my head. Then he brushed hy hair. I refused to look at him because the only thing I will see is his amused face.

"Don't even bother. I know you're supressing that laugh." I mumbled through his chest.

And as expected, he laughed again. Damn it. "Gomen, it's just unbelievable." And he's laughing out loud again.

Okay, I know it's unbelievable that I ranked second. I don't even know why. All I know is that I worked hard to maintain my rank. So why the hell am I in second rank?

I raised my head and glared at him, "Maybe you switched our ranks so you can be on top one." I threatened him. Yeah, maybe he did that.

"I didn't do such thing, Ai." His tone suddenly became serious. And that was the first time he called me by my nickname as far as I can remember. Okay, I know he's afraid of me being taken away from him. But as if I would go with Tora. Hell no, I won't go with him.

Before I could even stand up, I heard the door clicked. The brown rectangular wood opened and it revealed YuRuki.

( A/N: YuRuki? )

Yes. It's a combination of Yura and Ruki's name. It's like a couple name!

( A/N: Ah. Just like AiKou. )

AiKou?

( A/N: Yes. Combination of Aika and Kouyou. )

Sh-shut up!

"Hmm, Yura, it seems like we disturbed their moment." Ruki said and gave us a mischievous smirk.

"Awkward," Yura whispered as quiet as possible but I clearly heard her.