Chapter 15

Aika's POV

"E-Eh!?"

Did I heard that right? He's going to help me spread that article? Am I even dreaming? Could someone do the honors to pinch me?

"Are...are you...serious?" I stammered and looked at him.

"I am dead serious." He replied, emphasizing the "dead serious" term.

I shook my head and started to worry about his plan. "Aren't you betraying your friends?"

He laughed, "If it means changing his attitude, then it would be my pleasure to betray them."

I was starting to worry about him. Would the GazettE still accept him after helping me spread my article? Would he still be able to go here after that?

More importantly, is this an act!?

"R-Reita? I-Is this an a-act?" I stammered but was relieved when I realized that my voice was softer than expected. But unfortunately, he still heard it. Because he started laughing again.

I forgot that the infirmary's quiet. You're so stupid, Aika.

"I know you had this traumatic experience with Uruha but this is something you really need to know. THIS. IS. NOT. AN. ACT." He replied in hysterics but it was suddenly replaced by a serious tone since he emphasized the last five sentences.

I shrugged and shook my head. My heart was beating too fast. This nervousness is coming back. I don't wanna do this but I just can't trust him. Despite that he saved me, he's one of Uruha's closest friends and he's a member of the GazettE.

"Looks like I've got some scolding to do." Reita suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts. Scolding? Who will he scold?

"R-Reita, what do you mea--" Just as I was about to face him to ask what he means about "some scolding" when he suddenly leaned closer to me and kissed my lips. That sudden movement of his made me shocked. My eyes grew wide while his was closed. He was feeling the kiss.

I had to admit, his lips were soft. It was way farther than I expected. His noseband was kinda distracting but his lips were drowning me and my heart wouldn't even listen to my mind. My heart was beating too fast, telling me to kiss him back. But I simply hesitated.

When he let go, I was still shocked. My eyes were still wide. It makes me look like an owl. My eyes were already big, and his sudden kiss made it even bigger. Ah, I really am a half Filipino.

Reita smirked and stood up. Then he turned his back at me and started to walk away but before he completely exits the room, he spoke, "I'm going to ask Uruha about the broken fence at the rooftop."

I could really feel him smirking at that time. He placed his hands inside his pockets and exited the room, still leaving me in shock.

I touched my lips once he was nowhere in sight. And I haven't realized that I was smirking.

I really don't know what's his purpose for kissing me but I was happy. My heart was fleeting inside my chest, asking for more. But I must control myself of course.

My first kiss came from my first crush.

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter. ( >.< )V But this is a part if my plan. :D

The secret has been revealed. :D

Anywhore, what do you think? XD

Please vote and comment. (*^_^*)