Chapter 27

Yura's POV

Yay! This is my second POV. I love you Author-sama so much!

(A/N: Zzzz…)

Let’s proceed then since the author is still asleep. So, my brother is still broken-hearted because that chicken Reita and Aika-chan are in a mutual understanding relationship. And so does Megumi. I’m not really sure but I feel something different. I really don’t feel that Aika loves Reita. Well, everybody in the campus knows that she has a crush on Reita and that noseband blonde accepted her feelings. Crush is different from love. Crush is just an admiration, idolatry or whatever (you define it).

I also have a feeling that Reita was just making fun of my brother. I know that chicken really well. And why do I call him a chicken? Look at his hairstyle (He got it from his oh-so-duper-cute parakeet, Keiji but he still looks like a chicken).

Well anyway, just look how Aika and Reita are acting whenever my brother’s around. I’m pretty sure that blonde is making my brother jealous since he UNEXPECTEDLY fell in love with our future drummer. And Aika-chan? Well, it seems that she hates my brother much. The boys (except my brother) told me what happened. They were part of the bullying but my idiotic brother is the mastermind. Well seriously, what the heck has gotten into that dork?

But never mind that. The boys also narrated on how they apologize and became close to Aika-chan. I’m so glad that they became good friends but Aika-chan and my brother? That is entirely impossible.

Entirely impossible might sound over to you but seriously, Aika-chan is still traumatized. I knew my brother needs attention that’s why he always does that bullying stuff but humiliating her in front of the whole campus is way too far. And I understand why Aika is still traumatized because she has been bullied for 2 years in this campus. I’m kinda surprised that she managed to survive and stay at the campus. She’s really a strong person.

Enough with the drama and let’s get on with the plan. I must make my brother confess to Aika-chan before his feelings will disappear. It’s really hard to think of a scene that could make my brother confess to Aika. It took almost a week for me to think about it and finally, I have a brilliant plan.

But before that, God, please forgive me for what I am doing right now. It’s for the sake of my brother.

Okay. First and foremost, Megumi is the perfect mastermind character in this kidnapping situation. Yes, you read that right. The plan is to kidnap Aika and I will let Megumi pretend that she’s really jealous about Aika and Reita’s MU relationship to the point that she kidnapped Aika. Then, Harumi will call my brother and tell him what will happen to Aika if he won’t even bother to save her. And since my brother is obsessively in love with Aika, I’m pretty sure he will rescue her but, there will be a huge misunderstanding. But no worries, I will make sure that every detail of my plan will be explained in front of him after the incident. I will first explain it to Aika then to Uruha.

And since I already told you my plan, the next on my list is that I have to discuss it with my bandmates. So, toodles!

I just hope my plan works perfectly.

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

A/N:

Well, le short chapter. :3

I have another evil plan. >:D

Hope you like my 2 updates for today. :)

Vote and comment. :3