Chapter 44

MikUruha's Note:

This is a special chapter between Reita and Megumi. ♥♥ Although, there won't be much romance. :3 ( I feel that this story is now a cliché since there are too much kissing scenes and romantic moments. //sigh// Gomenasai minna. //bows head in shame// )

Anyway, enjoy~ (^ω^)

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

Reita's POV

"So, why did you call us here?" I asked, glaring at the tall man in front of me.

"Akira-kun," Megumi whispered behind me. Perhaps she wanted to stop me from starting a riot. But nah, I was never the one who starts the riot. Remember when I had a mutual relationship with Aika? Just go back to the previous chapters if you couldn't recall. I'm too lazy to narrate.

The guy remained silent as he continued staring at us. He's really getting in my nerves. I wanted to kick his ass.

"Answer me, bastard!" I yelled but he didn't even flinched, even just a bit.

"Akira-kun, let's stop this." Megumi grabbed the hem of my polo and gripped it tight. I could really feel her shivering. Well, she is a timid girl so, it's completely normal.

I continued to glare at the man who was still standing a few meters away from me. But he just stared at me with amusement. Then he sighed and hollered, "Give it up, Akira. I know you're just pretending."

I sighed and laughed in defeat. Then, I raised my arms and replied, "Fine, you caught me."

Well, I was just pretending anyways. I wasn't going to fight this guy since he is also one of my best buddies. And who is he? This guy in front of me is Sakamoto Takashi, in other words, Saga from Alice Nine.

Oh don't get me wrong but I am not betraying my band. And he's not betraying his as well. Treachery is a sin darn it! We do not care who are the best gangsters. Augh, that's absurd and childish. Gaaaah.

"So, why did you call us here?" I asked one more time as the tall bassist walked towards us. He placed his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"Bad news," When I heard him mumble those words, I couldn't help but to raise my eyebrow in curiosity. Megumi was breathing to slow since she is pretty nervous.

Saga fell silent for a while then he said something I never wanted to hear. "Tora plans to take Aika away from Uruha."

My eyes grew wide and I felt like it lost its glow. Is he sexually attracted to Aika? Sure, I was attracted to her as well but that was before. And I am never ever attracted to a girl just because I wanted to DO IT to her. I may be a pervert but I'm still a saint, you know.

"I know what you're thinking, Akira." Saga sighed and massaged his temples. Then he hissed like he was disgusted at Tora's schemes. Even I couldn't believe that he will take it that far.

"I must tell Aika about this." I heard Megumi whispered behind me. She gripped my polo shirt once again but this time, it was tighter.

"I really don't know what happened to him. Tora was completely different before we entered high school." Saga grumbled, pacing back and forth.

Well, he's right though. Tora completely changed when we entered high school. Oh yeah, here's another secret that I haven't...well, we haven't revealed yet but here it goes. Alice Nine and our band are classmates when we were in middle school.

Yes, that's right. That's why I became friends with Saga.

"And I still wonder what made him change all of a sudden." I sighed and placed my palms at the back of my head. This situation is getting worse. I just couldn't believe it.