Chapter 37

Uruha's POV

I almost fell asleep on the principal's useless, boring, shitty speech. What the hell would we get after the blabbering old man finishes his speech? Could we eat the piece of paper that he used to read his speech?

My bandmates passed out before the principal ended his blabbering. When he finally stepped down the stage, I smacked each of my bandmates' head to wake them up.

"Wake up, dorks. Yura's band is about to perform." I growled and diverted my eyes back to the stage.

The stage became pitch black and we really couldn't see anything. Just then, we heard a sound of clacking shoes. Then Yura's band entered. There were four black figures of girls walking towards their respective instruments. The crowd screamed.

"Your sister's band sure is famous." Aoi spoke beside me.

I ignored him and continued to watch as they settled themselves on the stage. I saw the three girls wore their bass and guitars while the other girl sat in front of her drumset. Then, the quadrangle fell silent until a picture was flashed behind the band. It was my sister's band members, holding their respective musical instruments except for the drummer since she was only holding her drumsticks.

And the drummer is...

"Hey, isn't that Aika?" Kai asked.

"I doubt that's her." Ruki replied.

"No, it really is Aika." Aoi retorted.

I shushed at them since the band was about to play. The cymbals' crash filled the quadrangle and the guitars roared as the lights flashed behind the girls. Their figure was very clear but their faces were still covered in their shadows. Then, Yura's voice echoed.

"WE ARE SCANDAL!"

As my sister yelled, the spotlights flashed everywhere on the stage. We can clearly see their faces. And it was confirmed. Aika was the drummer.

Huh, I knew it.

"Told ya it was Aika." Aoi yelled through the loudness of the music.

Then they started playing their song.

The intro was long enough. It made the audience jump wild except us. We were just standing here near the other stage. This quadrangle has two stages actually. The stages were facing each other.

Then, Yura started singing.

Scandal is a rock band, band, band

One, two, three and four

Seven-Eight

We love music. We love singing!

S-C-A-N-D-A-L

Next was Harumi.

Come on, come on, come on

Here with SCANDAL

We sing a song for you, you, you

Boom, boom, bam

Hey boom, boom

We all say

S-C-A-N-D-A-L

Then the chorus came. Every member was singing. Including Aika.

Hey boy! [ Hey boy! ]

Hey girl! [ Hey girl! ]

We are connected quickly by the music