"I heard that, Yura!" Uruha and I yelled in unison.

I quickly stood up from my positon before the others could see it. It was pretty embarrassing and Yura's right. It's awkward in their cases.

Uruha remained lying down on the sofa. It's really a comfy couch. If I was the one lying down, I won't even bother getting up.

"Anyway, what are you guys doing here?" Uruha asked lazily. I sighed and returned his blue guitar back to its place.

"We're about to go home. Are you guys coming or are you going to stay late here?" Yura replied to his brother. Oh yeah, it's almost five in the afternoon. I didn't realize that. Time sure flies too fast. Yes, it's too fast.

Uruha grumbled and stood up from the couch even if he doesn't want to. And he has to or else he will be locked in and he will stay here overnight.

Just as we were about to leave the music room, Kai suddenly approached us, wearing a worried look on his face. Then, he attacked me with a slaughtering hug. And I can't breathe.

"Aika! Don't go to them!" He cried like a child begging for its mother not to go.

"Kai," Ruki coughed. "You're overreacting. And you're making someone jealous."

Just as expected. Uruha's facial expression changed. He was giving Kai a death glare and I could really tell that he was already beating the crap out of him mentally.

"Eh?" Kai asked what Ruki meant as he let go of the embrace.

Yura smacked him lightly with a paper fan. Okay, where the hell did she get that? "Sheesh, Kai, you worry too much about Aika as if she's your fiancee. It's onii-chan's job. And he probably murdered you a hundred times in his head." 

Kai looked at Uruha who was still giving him a death glare. If this is some sort of an anime, I could probably see a huge sweatdrop behind his head plus the purple lines under his eye.

He smiled but it was twitching. "Warui."

But before Uruha could actually beat the crap out of Kai, Reita rushed towards us. He was holding his phone close to his ear and I couldn't picture his facial expression. 

He panted as if he ran from a distance. I bet he received another bad news from Saga. 

"Alice Nine is going to face us now."

I think I misheard that. But from the looks of the others, it must be true. Damn, that was earlier than expected. What the hell is that Tora thinking?

"What!?" Uruha exclaimed. I cannot explain the tone of his voice. It's simply horrible.

Yura moved backwards. I can understand why. The fight is too sudden. We weren't even prepared for it. And just as Yura lost her balance, Ruki caught her.

"No," She mumbled.

"Yura," Ruki hushed and rubbed her back to calm the female vocalist but it was pretty useless. "No! We aren't going to face them today!" She was starting to hyperventilate. Ruki sighed and hugged her. Yura probably started crying.

I clenched my fists tight and I hid my eyes with my bangs. I seriously don't know what to do. Am I going to face the guy whom I thought was nice?

"Uruha, what's your decision?" Reita asked seriously. I turned and looked at Uruha who was holding his rage back. He sighed deeply and answered Reita's question.

"If that's what he wants, then I'll give it to him."

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

Yura's POV

"Ruki, let's just go home," I persuaded. I don't think fighting them this early is a good idea. No, fighting them in the first place is a bad idea. These guys are notorious and I seriously won't forgive them if something happens to my brother and Ruki.

"Yura, your brother has already made his decision." Ruki sighed hopelessly yet I could really feel his determination to beat the crap out of the Baron University's gangsters. Although, the fight is going to be one on one.

All of us are going to an abandoned building here in Canthory Academy. Saga told us that his bandmates are waiting for us to arrive in the designated place.

"Ruki, I don't think this is such a good idea." I whispered. He stopped walking and so did I. Then he faced me and pat my head. He gave me an assuring smile. He simply delivered the message through my mind. The chibi said that everything's going to be fine.

Yet, I am still doubting about it. I just couldn't bear to lose the ones I love.

Yura, what the hell are you thinking!? Just trust them, sheesh.

As soon as we arrived at the abandoned building, Reita silently told us the plan on how to fight them. After the discussion, we looked at each other's eyes and nodded. Then we took our separate ways to fight those bastards.

It was getting chilly since the sky is starting to get dark. Ruki was breathing heavily. I wonder who's going to fight Ruki. If we happen to encounter Tora, then at least it's a good sign that my brother and Aika will be safe.

I crossed my arms since it's a bit cold. I tried to warm myself but it was no use. Then, I saw Ruki took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Keep that on so you won't get sick." I smiled at him. Even though he is such a pain in the neck, he's still concerned about my health. You are such a chibi, Ruki.

Both of us stopped walking when we saw a tall silhouette, sitting on a wooden box. His identity was hidden in the darkness. The guy chuckled when he saw us.

"Just as expected, I am going to face you alright, Takanori."

His voice seemed familiar. I still couldn't tell who he is since he didn't even bother to move away from the shadow.

"Yura, stay here. And don't interfere." Ruki warned. He rolled his sleeves of his polo shirt up and stretched his fingers. He threw the bag to me and I caught it successfully.

But his demand though. "What?" I questioned. Then he looked at me. His face was wearing a serious expression. Then he answered, "I don't want you to get involved."

He turned back to stare at his opponent who was still hiding in the shadows. Ruki started walking slowly towards him but before he could reach the spot where he wanted to be, I yelled, "Don't lose!"

Ruki waved his left hand without looking back at me. Then he mumbled something I couldn't understand. "I love you,"

As soon as Ruki reached the middle of the area, the tall guy that was bothering me a lot finally stood up. Then he slowly walked out of the shadows. And soon enough, I could see Kohara Kazumasa aka Shou's grinning face.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you, Takanori." He threatened. I shivered at his statement. This guy is known for brutality.

I was scared yet I believed that Ruki will win this. And even of we're a bit too far, I could really feel him smirking. It seems like he's confident. Then I heard him say, "It's been a while, twin brother."

Eh!? Shou is Ruki's twin brother?!

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

MikUruha's Note:

The update was earlier than expected. Wew. Another achievement! XD

Anyway, what the hell am I supposed to say? XD My mind is so full right now. Must write the next chapter. XD

Vote and comment.