Chapter Twenty One

Tracy's POV

I dropped on my bed face down exhausted out of my mind as the many shopping bags I had carried fell around me. I was so tired which was to be expected after a whole three hours going store to store shopping with a crazy girl who I was reconsidering her status of best friend in my life. I could barely feel my legs let alone my hands from all the walking and bags I had to carry around. I was just glad there was no school tomorrow because I planned to sleep in before going over to the Sloane mansion for Halloween.

Christian and I had decided to just enjoy a quiet day together that is after taking Cia to do her Trick or treat thingy. I wasn't a big fan of going around all those houses greeting people for candy I could buy myself but I would bare it for a little four year old who had stolen my heart. I also had to go deliver her costume, Christian was supposed to get it but he decided that since I was already going shopping I should buy it myself. I didn't know what kind of costume a four year old would like so i chose depending on what i knew about Cia so far, she was obsessed with cartoons.

Since Scola and i had already gotten diner at the mall i decided to take a shower and call it a day before i dropped dead from exhaustion.

************************

The next morning i was woken up by the sound of banging in the house. Looks like my dad was back, i just wondered what he was doing making all that ruckus. Since i had slept most of the morning away i decided to shower and get dressed first.

I took my time in the shower making sure to shave everything because the outfit i had chosen showed a lot of skin. After spending a good forty minutes grooming i got out and for once in a really long time i used the hot iron to straighten my hair. I walked into my closet after finishing everything up in the bathroom and put on a black strapless bra and matching panties before putting on a pair of short shorts over my panties because i didn't want any embarrassing moments today. I then pulled out my Pocahontas outfit. It was really short and out of my comfort zone but Scola had talked me into it because it was accompanied by a male outfit for captain John Smith and also an outfit for the male warrior Kocoum Kekata. I guess Christian would just have to choose.

I completed the look with brown suede ankle boots and a sky blue necklace. My hair which had really grown fell straight backwards almost reaching my bum. I was already out of my comfort zone in dressing so i had decided to go all the way. I drew my face to add all the tribal markings i saw on my screen from googling the animation Pocahontas and thanks to Scola my nails were already done with a matte green color with white drawings so that they looked like branches.

Twirling in front of my mirror i confirmed i looked good before grabbing two shopping bags containing the Sloane siblings costumes, my phone and wallet before leaving my room

Twirling in front of my mirror i confirmed i looked good before grabbing two shopping bags containing the Sloane siblings costumes, my phone and wallet before leaving my room. I found my dad putting up Halloween decorations which was awkward because we never celebrated Halloween or he never did because Scola always dragged to celebrate with her family.