Chapter Eight

**Tracy's POV**

"Trace wait up." Someone called out to me.

That someone being Scola only made me quicken my footsteps.
Oh why do I share all my classes with her. Oh I remember! We requested them. This is such a face palm moment but I overcome the urge.

Seeing the door of my next class I quicken my steps and quickly walk in. Since its almost time for the lesson to begin,the class is almost full. Scola and I always sit next to each other but since she ditched me yesterday am going to ditch her today.

I see an empty seat next to Tristan and mustering up all my courage I start walking towards him. I notice people staring at me with mouths wide open  but I really can't blame them. Since I joined this school I either sat alone or with Scola so this comes as a surprise to many. Tristan himself is not left behind as he stares at me with wide eyes and jaw in the floor. I scoff at him before i plop down next to him.

Shaking his head a few times and blinking rapidly as if to confirm I'm really there he quickly composes himself and the usual signature jock smirk appears on his face.

"Mamacita! " He greets me eyeing me up and down.

I internally roll my eyes before facing him with a smirk.

"Good morning Tristan." I greet him.

"Onto the formalities I see. To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence."

I know that if I let this continue any further I will never hear the end of this.

"This is an open class with no rules as to where I can seat but if you have a problem with me sitting here,I will gladly move to grant one of your many girl toys a seat." I say all this in a low voice looking straight into his green eyes.

He opens his mouth once or twice to say something but he quickly shuts his mouth and turns to look forward. He looks confused for a moment before his face lights up as if he has realised something. He turns again to look at me ready to say something but I glare at him and raise an eyebrow making him choke on his words as he stares forward.

Just then Scola comes in class and looking at where we normally sit to find it empty scans the class looking for me.  When she spots me next to Tristan she raises he eyebrow as if to ask 'what the fuck' and I raise mine back to say 'what do you think'.

She huffs before sitting alone across us so that the only thing separating us is Tristan and the space between the two rows. I pull out my notebook and pen before I open the back and start scribbling down something I don't know what it is.

Our maths teacher gets in with his usual smug look.

"I'm gonna skip the pleasantries and go straight to the lesson." He announces before turning back to write something on the board.

"Why do you even bother coming to school when you have a perfect record." Tristan whispers harshly at me.

I don't bother turning to face him wen I talk.

"Because unlike you dimwits I don't want to rely on daddies money or a game scholarship. I wanna use something called my brain,not sure if you own one in that hollow thing you call a head."

I end up talking louder than I should and a few snickers are heard in class around where we are seated. I should have expected that Tristan was not one to give up easily.

"At least I'm good at the games I play and really good. Besides your books what can you say you are good at." He asks daringly.

My head  whips suddenly to face him and there is a slight cracking noise on my neck but I don't pay attention to that.