Chapter Twelve

Tracy's POV

My alarm jolts me awake from most wonderful dream. I'll keep all the glory details to myself but i can tell you this i enjoyed it greatly. Too bad it was just a dream. Dragging myself out of bed i go through my usual morning routine and soon I'm standing in my walk in closet deciding what to wear.

I pick a combat themed long sleeved T-shirt and a pair of blue rugged jeans. I'm actually not a huge fun of showing skin off but my mom bought me a few of these jeans and i decided it was time I tried them on. Pulling on my matching jungle green underwear and bra i pull on my clothes and end the look with some black combat boots. I pick up my signature leather jacket, sunglasses and backpack before walking out of my room.

I find breakfast on the kitchen countertop with a note attached
"Had to head off to the site early. Make sure you eat breakfast. Have a nice day at school.
Love dad."

Even in a note he still managed to sound bossy. I ate my breakfast before picking up my usual apple and heading out the garage door. Since my wrist was healed i could now ride my bike and i had missed that.

I take my helmet from the seat and replace it with my bag. I pull my hair into a pony tail to prevent helmet hair before getting on my bike and zooming out of the garage. To say riding felt great after a whole week without it would be an understatement. I was able to maneuver through traffic fast and was on school grounds with time to spare.

I found Scola waiting for me by her car next to my parking spot and before i even parked she was on me like a leech.

"Hey bestie." she hugged me tight almost crushing the life out of me.

" Morning you over adorable ray of sunshine."I greet tweaking her nose.

She hates when I do that and I hate long hugs so we are even.

" Before i forget this is for you." she hands me a pink box with a ribbon on it.

I take the box from her and eye it carefully. I hate gifts and Scola knows this. I'm about to protest but she beats me to it.

" I know you hate gifts but its not from me. It even has a note, look." she points to the small folded paper attached under the knotted ribbon.

I remove the card and it has only one word written on it. "Will"

"How do you know its mine?" i ask her puzzled.

" Because i found a freshman holding it waiting for you by your parking spot but i decided to be the one to give it to you." she says this too cheerfully for my liking.

I open the box and my mouth immediately waters at the sight in front of me.

I have only ever seen this sight in front of me once in my entire life and it was on my fifth birthday. Christian had given me these chocolates as a gift.