Chapter Five

Christian's POV

I watched her walk away from the kitchen as I always do since I can't stop her admiring her long toned legs. If only she knew how beautiful she looked even without trying. I felt like hitting myself over and over again for ruining the one chance I had to at least be close to her. Why did I have to startle her. But as soon as her dad had told me she was in the kitchen I had to go see her.

She looked so pretty humming, her hair all messy legs going on for miles. I just had to call her. Well that single beautiful name for the beautiful owner ruined everything. Why couldn't I have waited for her dad to call her? She looked angry to seeing me there but I couldn't blame her. I now felt like i was invading her privacy considering she didn't even want to see my face at school. I don't know what I ever did to her.

When we were kids we were so close. It was just the four of us but after our first middle school dance everything changed. It became Trace and Scola vs Me and Jesse. I just wish I knew what I did so I could fix it. But after that dance they both completely shut us out with no explanation. This is the first time I've entered their house in ten years. I'll just take this as a good sign that things are starting to look up. Anyway whatever happens, I will have Trace even if its the last thing I do.

Taking my chances I follow her echoing footsteps to whatever part of the house she is going to. Its been so long since I was here and I can't help but admire the house as i go. The design isn't that different from ours but at least our house has a more homey feeling courtesy of my mom. Tracy's house feels just like that, a house. I heard a door open but did not hear it close at the far end of the house and walked towards there.

The slightly open door revealed a very modern garage with about a six car space. It was neat like everything else in the house. There were three cars and two motorcycles. One motorcycle was covered in a white dust cover but he made it out from the shape. The other was the one Trace was riding as of now. The three cars were really something. Two of them were trucks, no let me rephrase that, beastly trucks and one was a beautiful black BMW.

Trace was never someone to flaunt their wealth

Trace was never someone to flaunt their wealth. Her dad was almost just as rich as my and according to mom,Tracy's mom wasn't going so bad either. Their wealth was evident in the type of cars they drove, i just wondered why she never rode any of these car to school. I would be absolutely flattered to drive one of those trucks. They were awesome compared to my hummer which i rarely drove. Trace had changed me somehow even without trying. She owned my body, heart, spirit and mind and she didn't even know it. I had to have her.

Looking for Trace i could not spot her. I decided to go in and see her but i would knock so as not to startle her. I didn't get the chance since the door swung open revealing a fuming Trace.

I stupidly gave her a small wave and immediately felt like face palming himself. Who waves like that?

Trace walked away from me without question or giving me time to find an excuse. I had to talk to her but what about, not surprising she beat me to it..