Chapter Twenty

Tracy's POV

If all my weekends were going to be this fun and relaxed then I was definitely going to be looking forward to them. After the best picnic ever on Saturday we had ended the day in the Sloane's game room where i ended up beating all of Christian's high scores in all the games. It pissed him off but i was winning and he was being a sore loser so  I didn't  care. Sunday had been just as great where we attempted to teach Leticia how to ride a bicycle but failed miserably because she refused to have her training wheels off.

Later we had gone into town for ice cream and into the Kids palace for Leticia to have fun with her friends. It was just an indoors place with all the things kids needed to have fun. Christian and I managed to get into the bounce house for ten minutes before we were kicked off. It was fun though. I had to go back that evening to finish my assignments for class much to Leticia's disappointment but after i promised to see her again soon with a present she gave in.

I did get my homework done but Scola invaded my home to give me details of her weekend away with Jesse and i gave her my juicy bits with Christian. I loved spending my time with the lovely Sloane siblings but winding the weekend down with my best friend watching the chick flicks  she loved so much was a nice way to end the perfect weekend.

I hated Monday mornings but for some reason i was looking forward to this one. After my morning routine i decided it was time to wake Scola up before she made me late for school. I opened up the blinds to allow light in before dragging her out of the blankets and sitting her up so her feet could touch some cold floor. That was enough to wake her up and she complained all the way through getting ready for school.

"Where's your dad?" Scola asks with a mouth full of cereal.

I scrunch up my nose in disgust at what she is eating, i hate cereal with a passion but i always buy Scola her favorite box for when she pops up.

"He was supposed to be here last night but texted that he had was going to be a few days late. Apparently an urgent work thing came up." i explained to her.

"That's weird but he's away a lot so you never know." Scola shrugged as she walked to the sink to rinse off her bowl.

I wasn't done with my egg and toast breakfast yet and we weren't late for school so i took my time. Christian had texted offering to pick me up for school but i declined. I needed more bonding time with Scola before Jesse hogged her all week. I finished off my food before picking up my truck keys, i loved that big car even though it was made for body builders but it was my baby.

"Let's go before were late." i say dragging Scola away from our pantry.
She wanted to steal my chips again and i wasn't gonna let it happen.

We got into the car and drove off. I actually had to lower my car a bit because Scola always complained saying she needed a ladder to get it.

"So Halloween is this weekend and since we are not single anymore what should we dress as with our significant others? " Scola asks

"First of all Christian and I are not a couple..."

"Yet." she cuts me off.

I roll my eyes "Fine yet. And Halloween is lame."

"But we always dress up." she whines.

"Yes because you force me." i emphasize the force part remembering that one time we dressed up as stitch from lilo and stitch Disney animation.

Scola sticks her tongue out at me because she knows am right" Well fine, i think Jesse and i will go as the joker and Harley Quinn."

"Lame and cliché but you're choice." i say pulling up in my parking spot.

Scola got out immediately but i stayed for a few moments gathering my thoughts. This is the first time ill be with Christian in School as a couple, well an almost couple since we weren't exclusive yet and i didn't know how to behave. My palms were getting sweaty and my breath was coming in short gasps, i was having a panic attack or was i? This is all in my head, all in my head. I kept repeating it like a mantra over and over in my head.