Chapter Sixteen

I looked at the feminine man as he stared back at me with a blank face, he was freshly shaven with mascara on his eyelashes to make them pop more, hoops hung heavily in his ears as he wore a solid black shirt off the shoulder that clung to all the right places. Not to mention, the skinny jeans he wore only emphasized his already wide hips and thick thighs that most people couldn't help but want to get between. He was beautiful, so beautifully feminine that it was almost sickening to his stomach at what his prison life had become. He had fallen in love with someone that he knew would never love him the same without the female counterparts, he would always be a sucker when it came to the opposite race. I smiled lightly, the feminine man smiled back just the same as I reached up and curled my finger along a curly strand of hair, and the feminine man did the same. I was beautifully feminine...

"Baby." I looked over at Mautrice as he gestured to the door, meaning it was time for me to get to the car for the race. "It's eleven-ten, move your butt before Tony be up here cussing me out."

I chuckled lightly and nodded, taking another glance at myself before giving him another hug and departing from he yelled something about he'd be at the race, or whatever, I hardly listened as I bounded down the steps of his cell and directly across the cafeteria floor. I then started up the steps that led to Tony and I's cell as I imagined he was still there getting himself ready as well. I inched near the cell and peeked inside, and sure enough Tony was there with a polaroid picture in his left and a piece of jewelry in the other. Should I enter? Is it a good time? I sighed as I leaned back against the wall I was once using to shield myself as I peeked inside at Tony, he always managed to do something to me at the worst times.

I wasn't sure what picture he was looking at but it to be a polaroid picture told me it was old, maybe it was a picture of his family... maybe of his child that I didn't know about. I decided, I should just wait and meet Tony at the garage, which I knew he'd be headed to right after he got done doing a few things. I turned and headed back down the steps, looking around as the pod seemed entirely empty because everyone was already rounded up at the racetrack. I took a heavy breath as I exited the pod building and headed directly to the garage, the stench of last metal corrections and such sort of put it in prospective for me... I was literally racing for my life, I was just the passenger, so it wasn't really in my control either.

"Hey, look at you." Eddie said upon noticing me moving closer to the cubby that we used everyday to fix the Ford Mustang, all of those days were meant just for this day. "You look more than ready."

"I don't feel more than ready." I replied, nervously clearing my throat and rubbing my stomach while hoping it'll relieve the feeling of having butterflies. 

"It'll pass." Turner replied, smiling lightly as he moved closer to examine my new look as well. "Who would of guess blonde hair lights?"

"Mautrice." I said, chuckling. "It looks better than I thought it would."

"Yeah, same." Lloyd said, moving past me as Mautrice smacked him on the chest with a curt look.

"Good job, Mautrice." Mickey said. "Maybe you can dye my pub-"

"I have one arm, but I'll still beat the fuck out of you, Mickey." Lloyd said, glaring at him.

I shook my head with a smile on my face, I wasn't really sure how far this was going to go and how long it was going to continue but I didn't even care enough as Turner departed to move the Ford Mustang to the finish line as all the other cars roared to life also. I was nervous to be in the car, and not just cause I was with Tony, but because of the dynamite that had been planted.

"That was the only dynamite?" I asked, glancing over at Eddie, who gave me an assuring nod.

"We checked every inch." He promised, making me nod but it didn't help that I still didn't feel safe, well... maybe I wasn't supposed to anyway.

I crossed my arms over my chest while waiting for what to do, this was my first race and I didn't know what the next step was other than waiting for Tony to show up so the race can start, and Tony wasn't the only driver we were waiting on. I glanced around as I waited for Tony to appear, the dark atmosphere of the garage matched the atmosphere of Lloyd and Mautrice's cell, I just was ready for Tony to see my new haircut. Eddie grabbed a large tool bag and threw it over his shoulder before leading us toward the entrance at the other side of the garage, which was just a very large sliding door similar to a docking station. 

I looked at the line of twelve cars with various colors, aging, and builds but I easily spotted where Turner had parked as he left it running before stepping out and moving to join the rest of us. I looked around once more to observe everyone that had already parked in the parking spaces and they were filling fast as the groups and one-man leaders started to appear. From left to right, the Banners were on the left side of the finish line, beside the Banners(Choppa) were the Renegades(Renegade) and I remember Tony saying that the Renegades were supposed to be tagged with a bomb too. Turner had took the spot beside the Renegades so that the VL Gang(Tony) was next in line at the finish line and beside the car Tony and I would be in, sat the disrespectful ass Vipers. Lackey(Pally) was beside the vipers with West Mafia(Poppi) beside them and the Streets(Cart) was the last group before you had random people who put their life on the line. 

Beside Cart was Michael in a small green mustang, Michael was an ex officer who was charged with assault after attacking a prisoner when the prisoner who was from Lackey's gang was caught stealing. Pin, Kite, and Harley were in the next three cars with Harley sitting in a large lifted pick-up that had spikes on the side off the wheels that was going to surely cut through metal. Lastly, right on the other side of Kite was Greedy, and his nickname came from the fact he is a thief that has no boundaries, if you get my drift. Whether it's money, food, or a certain individual, he was greedy enough to suffer any consequences that came with his action. This race was going to be gruesome because of all the tension in the garage as everyone quietly watched one another, I watched Poppi and his group as they watched us back, Poppi smirked at me and made the move of grabbing his dick. I was very uncomfortable with Tony not by my side right now, but I should get used to that because once Tony win this race, which he will, he will leave me here all alone and never give another thought about me. 

"Damn..." I turned around as Tony walked closer, wrapping his arms around my waist and analyzing my face. "You look so good."

"Thank you." I said, not being able to fight the smile coming on my face. "You ready to get out of here?"

"Yeah, my little man is waiting on us already." Tony said, a smile coming to his face as he showed me the polaroid that he was once holding in the cell we once shared.

"I bet he is." I replied, not catching the fact that Tony had said 'us' instead of 'me'. "Let's get this over with." I chuckled.

"Alright, let's get this over with."

               TO BE CONTINUED...

Book Two:

Prison Bait: Bryson: Recovery 

Song: Breathe, NF