Chapter Four

I stumbled along behind Tony as he walked fast down the hallway of other cells that were surprisingly empty, I was a little nervous to where exactly he was taking me since he didn't tell me much other than he was about to be meeting with another gang. I always knew how these things go, it was rather odd that he seemed more than eager to go meet with the "Streets", whoever they really were. I managed to catch my feet under me and walk for myself instead of Tony dragging me along with him, I walked fast enough to stay in pace with him as he circled his arm around me while pushing open a door. The sunlight blinded me momentarily before I lifted my hand to shield it, I already knew I was outside the prison building but to see the outside before me felt surreal. I admired the outside grounds as Tony lead me toward this group of people that were lingering around an array of benches that I presumed they marked their own territory for the taking. 

The group consisted of six men, three of them being stocky and two of them being rather on the skinny side, while the last was more between the two differences and impatiently standing with his arms crossed over his chest. He was about five-nine with his head completely shaven and I could see the swastika symbol on his bare, pale neck and I openly gulped as we came to a stop just before his marked territory. He wore the same color as us, his lips were thin and the sneaky smile on his face left me feeling very uncomfortable as I could easily feel his deep blue eyes staring me up and down from a distance. Tony stood in front with me standing close to him looking like I was almost trying to melt into his side and disappear from the rival gang's stare, and Mike, Freddie, and Mickey came to a stop behind us. I was positive they were armed just incase a fight was to break out and they had to protect themselves, I was sure they walked around with little knacks to save themselves from any rivals. 

I was feeling suffocated by the complete silence that fell over everyone, it was as if the entire field outside was silent and waiting to see what would happen and I used my peripheral vision to look at a guard tower, it looked rather vacant. There weren't many people outside, probably because most of them were still eating, but a few that walked the open track for exercise and conversation. The tension was very thick, everyone eyeing each other as I eyed the leader closely while he openly eyed Tony, his eyes fell on mine and I struggled to not avert mine from his disgusted smile. He was making so uncomfortable but I at least felt secured with Tony's arm wrapped around my waste... my boyfriend was going to definitely protect me... I hope.

"Who's that?" I whispered quietly to Tony, not taking my eyes off the leader as he opened his arms in a questioning manner, wondering what Tony was waiting on. "Tony?"

Tony ignored my question, making me sigh as I took the chance to glance at him and see his stoic expression, he looked rather scary with his strong features so blank, his eyes didn't leave the leader before us as Tony finally released my hip. I only moved closer as Tony looked back at Freddie, who immediately nodded with reassurance from Tony's silent stare, I was sure Tony was asking Freddie if he had a weapon on him just incase everything went left.

"Tony!" The leader said rather loud, smiling sneakily once more and it almost gave me the shivers if I didn't push the feeling away so fast. "Come on, have a seat, my man."

The leader moved in a full circle before moving to the bench tables and having a seat on the farther side, he then gestured to the seat opposite of him for Tony.

"Cart." Tony replied before he started advancing forward to the bench tables.

I stayed by Tony's side, walking at his pace as Tony eyed all the men closely before taking a seat and I took a seat beside him, pretty much announcing myself into the situation as Tony sat his large beefy arms over his chest, eyeing Cart closely. Upon a closer inspection of Cart, he had thick eyebrows over his blue eyes with a slightly crooked nose from it being broken, not to mention the large scar running down the side of his cheek. He openly rubbed the scar, looking at me as I quickly averted my eyes uncomfortably, it was as if he felt me staring at it. I looked back at Cart to see him cock his head at Tony before raising an eyebrow impatiently, a sneaky smile still managing to stay on his face.