Chapter Fifteen

I sighed as I rolled over and felt a heavy arm laying over my side, it was heavy enough to hold me in place as I lifted my head and looked around in confusion to how Tony had managed to climb in my bed without me realizing. I looked over at him to see him sound asleep, and even as he sleep, his expression still seemed to droop in sorrow as laid beside me. It was only one more day before the race started and I bet it ate Tony inside that the one he had only fuck hours ago was trying to kill him when he's supposed to be getting his freedom. I reached up and rubbed my hands along his braids as he slept, I hated his guts but a part of me still loved him because even I knew you just don't fall out of love with someone, it's impossible. I felt sorry for him honestly, even after he put Officer Baby Girl and Warden Harper in front of me and my feelings, I still felt sorry for his heart because he knew what betrayal felt like... he finally knew how he made me feel at times. I rolled away from him and went to climb out the bunk but his grip became stern as I went to sit up, I glanced over at him to see his face frowning up in his sleep as he laid beside me. I stared at him, waiting to hate his guts so bad to the point that I believed he would be better off dead for me, but I couldn't...

"I love you." I heard in barely above a whisper and thought I had slipped up until I realized the whisper was deep and raspy.

"No you don't." I whispered back lightly, watching as Tony's eyes opened and he stared at me. "You're not gay." I said truthfully, not in a picking manner as it sounded and Tony closed his eyes again.

"You turned me out." Tony whispered back. "I didn't realize it until I held you in my arms and watched you sleep last night... I could of lost you... forever."

"You already have." I whispered back, watching as his eyes opened once more as he stared at me, realizing what I meant. "Don't come back, be free with your child."

"I'm not going to leave you." He whispered back, sitting up and staring me directly in the eyes.

A soft smile came to my face. "You don't have a choice." 

Tony chuckled lightly. "I do have a choice. You don't own me." He mocked, making me shake my head and roll my eyes. 

I sat up and cleared my aching throat as Tony sat up as well and pulled me tight against him, I frowned as I tried to pull myself away from him, I didn't really want to remember that Tony had sex with the warden just yesterday, and even though he took a shower and brushed his teeth four times, I just couldn't shake the feeling like she had tainted him. I waited for him to let me go as he yawned and stretched to the ceiling and I took that chance to slide out of my own bunk as Tony immediately followed me. I glanced at him through the mirror as he walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist, I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth as I supported myself on my good ankle. I spitted in the sink as Tony reached around and unzipped my jumpsuit in one swift motion, I gasped as tried to smack his hand away but it was useless as he went directly for my balls and started playing with them. My body immediately sparked up like a forest fire as my own dick hardened at the sensation of Tony's poking me, I whimpered as his other hand snaked in and started stroking my much smaller length. I hadn't noticed that Tony had released my balls to pull my jumpsuit down past my thighs until he had me bent over the sink with his hard dick pressed against my hole.

"Tony, wai-" My breath escaped me as he started to enter me, my hole widening to take his thick girth.

"Fuck... so fucking tight!" He huffed, I hissed at the pain rocketing down my spine as he started to move immediately.

He was careful as he did a few strokes before suddenly pulling out, he turned me around to face him and grabbed my legs to lift me onto the metal sink, I gasped as he bent my legs over my head and reentered me. I grabbed onto his arms as he started to immediately beat up my insides, hitting so deep as I moaned and withered under him like a bitch in heat, but it felt so amazing and I wanted more. Tony leaned down and stole a kiss before sitting back up and going back to taking me in the missionary position he held me in, I reached up and couldn't stop myself from sucking on my finger while staring into his eyes, obviously turning him on. His pace quickened as his breath suddenly hitched and he went stiff, he stayed deep inside me as he released. I stayed still as he finished off, his breath was slowly returning as he slumped forward and buried his face in my neck while I was stuck in this uncomfortable position, but I didn't dare destroy this bonding moment we had... it might be our last.