Chapter Fourteen

Tony and the woman entered the office first before Officer Baby Girl pushed me inside and shut the door behind her, she then pulled to a chair that was sitting right before the wooden desk in the slightly dimmed room. The office wasn't too large but it wasn't also too small to feel claustrophobic inside as Tony walked around the desk and plopped down in the office chair, he braced his hands behind his head while waiting for her with a hungry look in his eyes. The woman smile lightly at him before moving closer and coming to a stop close to him as Tony reached over and smacked her on the ass, which she laughed at while moving to sit in his lap. He humped up against her as she grinded down upon his hard length, I bet it was stabbing her right this minute as she moaned before reaching up and cupping her left breast. I watched on without wanting to see until it was too much as Tony reached up and pulled her suit jacket off, her button up came into view as he continued to grope her breast. I glanced over at the female officer standing beside me as she eagerly watched on with her teeth and jaws loudly chewing on the gum in her mouth.

"I heard from a little birdie that you believe Tony and you will leave the prison together with this cute little fairytale life... that's not true." I looked at her dumbfounded as I tried to think what little birdie could of told her that... other than Tony himself. "Tony's not gay."

"Not gay at all, stupid." Officer Baby Girl had added her input with a snicker, smacking me in the back of the head rather roughly and it hurt. 

"As you might not know, Tony will not be contacting you once he leaves. He got locked up unexpectedly, but luckily they shipped his stupid ass right to me and he already had races pending from his last visit here. But I removed the rule that the passenger also leave when the driver's leave a few days ago." I felt like my heart had gotten ripped out of my chest completely when I heard her say that. "Tony..." The woman moaned, whimpering in need as he ripped open her button up suddenly.

Her jiggly breast came into view as they were being held up by a hot pink bra, I didn't want to watch anymore as Tony then ripped the bra off hungrily, he didn't waste time as he played with her breast, pinching her nipples while she moaned for him. Her breast were around a B-cup with very pink nipples that Tony obviously enjoyed pulling on as he toyed with them and jiggled then in his hands.

"Fuck me right now." She ordered to him. 

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby." He promised as I bowed my head and wished I could shield my ears.

Suddenly, my head was grabbed and I was forced to look back up at the two as Tony had flipped her to face him and laid her back on the desk before them, the only thing that separated them from me and Officer Baby Girl, who chuckled at my behavior. My vision became blurry as Tony pulled her pants down her waist and happily buried his face between her legs as she mewled and cried for him to please her. My eyes leaked heavily as I was forced to watch him please her the way he was, I never wanted him to put his lips on me again and I definitely never wanted him to touch me again. It was on thing to sneak a woman into the cell to bed her but to do it in front of me showed me that my feelings for him didn't matter, he wanted me to feel no pride and no love for him, that's why he was doing all of this. I couldn't compete with no woman, they had some many things I didn't like breast, a uterus, and an pleasurable hole that I didn't have. 

Officer Baby Girl continued to hold my head as I was forced to watch Tony flip the Warden back over and pull his own jumpsuit halfway down to release his hard cock. He lined himself up with her and pushed inside and she whined, it was probably painful at first but she immediately adjusted as her breath hitched and she released a throaty moan that said he did something right. Their sex was rather quiet, almost an uncomfortable quiet as the Warden moaned while Tony pounded her from behind, holding her waist in place as she wiggled against him and the only sound in the air was their heavy breathing and their skin smacking against one another. I wanted nothing to do with Tony after this, as he fucked her so carefree right before my eyes and I was being forced to watch. He finally looked up and caught my teary expression and it was as if it only fueled his fire as his hips quickened and he was ruthlessly slamming into the Warden, who only cried for more as she was nearing her climax. Her whining grew as she started to push herself back against him, exciting him as he threw his head back and exclaimed that he was close.