Chapter Three

"Aww shit, who's the cutie?" I looked up nervously at the group of men as they crowded the table as Tony snarled at the person that spoke up.

There were at least ten people trying to sit around a four seater table, I was uncomfortable around such a crowded area but I knew I had no choice as Tony sat down and I refused to walk more than five steps away from him in public areas of the prison. I reached up and pushed a bang from my face as one of the ten men leaned closer to me but stopped at the sneer that played on Tony's face. I nervously looked around the group as another guy loudly smacked on a piece of wheat bread while staring me down carelessly, it was nice to know they all wasn't curious about me. 

The table had been bare upon Tony and I reaching it but immediately with him sitting in one seat and me sitting in the seat beside him, everyone started to appear. The first one to come up to us had almost shoulder-length black dreads with the tips dyed a golden brown color, his eyes were a dark, sharp, and emotionless as he eyed me closely with a blank face. He was caramel colored just like Tony but slightly lighter with pearly white teeth and thick lips that any man or woman would find kissable, tattoos covered his neck and chest, as well as a decorative tattoo sleeve on his left arm. The man was a mysterious one and mostly didn't say anything to Tony or me until the person after him showed. The guy to join next had nice olive skin with oddly clear skin, his shady blonde hair was drastically styled over his head as he wore a mean mug with pearly white teeth sneering down at me. 

His cold blue eyes danced up and down my frame before they disappeared and I was very thankful for that, the guy crossed his arms over his chest while he leaned back in the chair and he patiently waited for something to be said, or something of the sort. After the blonde haired man, another dreadhead made an appearance with his dreads easily longer as they flawlessly draped across his tanned caramel shoulders while he walked shirtless and a plain white shirt in his hand. He took a double take upon noticing me amongst the group before looking at Tony questionably, I knew all them were curious about who I was and why I was sitting amongst them in what looked like what was turning into a meeting in the middle of the cafeteria. Upon the realization that three guys were already him, the rest of them flocked all over in a group and took their positions around the table.

"This Baby, my new girl." Tony said, making all the dudes laugh or comment something to him.

I glanced over at Tony at the small nickname he had given me, it was nice that he hadn't given them my real name but a cute little nickname, however... it was such a girly nickname that I was a little uncomfortable hearing it come from Tony's thick kissable lips. I had meant to glance at Tony but it had ended up turning into a full-blown stare as I admired his sexy features up close and stared at his goatee that was undistractedly handsome. Tony's lips moved with poise as he spoke every word and made it known that he meant every vowel with the deep baritone voice that harbored in his chest. My eyes trailed along his nose and down to his thick, kissable lips once more before the sound of something smacking against something else very loudly broke the trace he had on me. I quickly whirled my head around to see a guard attempting to restrain one of the inmate cooks behind the kitchen bar from swinging on another inmate, a large container of flour had been used to the inmate cook's advantage and was covering the feminine male inmate, who stood in shock. Even I was in awe to witness what was going on as the inmate cook walked back and forth, snarky comments about how the other inmate of it's rage was a whore and fucking every men in the prison erupting in the air from the enraged imprisoned chef.

"Damn, she threw the flour on her." One of the people in the circle bust out laughing, slamming his hand on the table as I stared on in awe of the chaos unfolding.

"Fuck, Mautrice!" The longer dreadhead yelped in shock, rising to his feet and quickly hurrying toward the fight like his ass was on fire as the table cracked up laughing.