Chapter Eight

I stretched away from the hand laying on my hip while stretching like a cat, I wiggled around to get better space in my bunk as my foot bumped into a leg that I knew wasn't my own leg, I immediately jerked away and quickly opened my eyes to see what was going on. I looked around in confusion as I looked at the ceiling before looking below me to see that I was definitely in my own bunk, but why wasn't I alone in my own bunk? I looked beside me to see Tony staring at me with a blank face as I looked at him with a frown before slowly sitting up and looking toward the window to be grazed with the bright light of the sun scorching my eyes. I whined as I stretched again while hoping to work out a few kinks in my back from the hard bed that I was now going to sleep on every night. 

Tony grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him as I averted my eyes while frowning once more, which I see to have been doing since he's woken me up my gorgeous sleep that was interrupted to his late night activities. I pulled my face away as I decided that putting some pants on would be a good idea, I grabbed my pants and the different tickets to all the job assignments scattered onto my lap. I quickly went to grab them but Tony moved faster and got the few I didn't reach quick enough, he scanned the ticket before looking at me and raising an eyebrow. A light smirk came over his face as he read the other ticket in his hand while I managed to shimmy from under my cover without him seeing my lower half, but it wasn't like he didn't know of course. 

"Tryna make some commissary money?" He asked, making me shrug helplessly toward him, it was my way of telling him I didn't wanna talk.

I bent over and shoved my pants on as I heard a catcall from the doorway of the cell, I looked with alertness to see a random white man passing by, I curled my lip in annoyance as Tony slid off my bunk and came to a stop to watch me pull my pants up. He watched me wiggle into the size that would of felt perfectly if I hadn't had such wide hips that I hated with a passion, this exotic gaze told me nothing but erotica thoughts were on his mind but I ignored him anyway.

"You slept late, didn't even join me in my bunk." He said, which made me shrug once more.

"Tired." I croaked, frowning and I grabbed the base of my throat at the discomfort.

"Why your lip busted?" He asked, reaching forward and going to touch the tender spot, which I immediately pulled away to.

"No reason." I whispered back, buttoning my pants while moving to grab the dirtied clothes I threw on my bunk, but they were gone already. "Where's my dirty clothes?" I cleared my throat.

"Lip busted... throat hurt... avoiding me." Tony countered, numbering off with his fingers with a small, confused snicker. "So you think we're playing the sharing game?" Tony asked, moving closer as I backed away in confusion.

"Sharing game?" I asked, grabbing my throat as I couldn't stop the expression of discomfort that came over my face. "What sharing game?" I croaked.

"Who is it?" He demanded, making me avert my eyes because he knew so fast, and so easily. "Who!?" He snapped, pushing his chest up against me and almost knocking me off my feet.

"Get away from me!" I yelped, pushing against his chest.

He grabbed my wrist and swirled me around while pushing me backwards, I landed on his bunk and whined lightly at the pain that shot through my elbow as it hit the metal part of his bunk, I glared up at him while grabbing my elbow and hoping to rub the pain away. He quickly crawled on top of me and nestled onto my lap to keep me in place as I wiggled and felt my heart race, he was just like the Mexican guy and he was going to force what he wanted next. He grabbed the zipper of my jumpsuit that was sizes too big and started to unzip it as I continued to wiggle desperately to get away from him.