||2|| fixing whats broken.

I quickly sat up and saw that I was laying on the floor with a paper pamphlet in my hand, half open. I looked around and realized that I had fallen asleep while reading on how to put it together.

"Yeah, I'll do it later." I mumbled and got up, letting the pamphlet fall to the floor.

Yawning, I stretched my arms up and arched my back till it made cracking sounds.
I walked to the kitchen and looked down on the boxes that were placed inside here. Remembering that the sink was broken, I sighed and tried to pull the handle again.

Now it wouldn't even budge, I raised my eyebrow in confusion, I tried one last time before growling in defeat and letting my hands fall back to my side then placing them on my hips.

"Man, why won't you work?" I asked to the sink.

I stared at it for a few seconds before the silence was broken by a familiar tune from my phone, I quickly found it and saw that it was an unknown number.
I hesitated to answer it but I did anyway, getting quite curious after awhile.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey, is this Y/n?" A deep voice asked.

"Uh yes, why?" I said.

"Oh this is Ryan,your mother told me that you were having some weird things happen to you there. She said something about, a neighbor?" He announced, I sighed in relief and then spoke.

"Oh yeah, while I was unpacking yesterday afternoon a dog had showed up near my yard. A little while after a man had appeared in the same spot and stayed there for a few minutes before leaving with the dog." I explained.

"Um, my brother said there were no neighbors around him for miles and miles. Maybe someone was hunting or just wondering around but I would be careful just in case." He stated to me, I chuckled and replied.

"Alright,thanks for the heads up!"

"So are there anything else I can help you with?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, so the sink completely stopped working and I'm not one to fix things so I was gonna call someone but if you know how to fix it you'd definitely save me like 100 dollars." I said, chuckling afterwards.

"I'll definitely try, do you mind if I'm there in like an hour?" He asked.

"That's perfectly fine,I'll see when you get here. Thank you!" I said, shuffling my feet.

"No problem!"

And with that he hung up, I smiled to myself before going onto spotify and playing my favorite tunes on full blast and continued to unpack. I wanted to clean up and organize as much as possible before Ryan gets here.

Box after box I ripped open and found a place for what was inside of it, time went by fast as a loud knock was heard at my front door, I gasped and quickly scrambled to find my phone again and turn off the music, unfortunately I didn't pick up any of the news paper that helped keep the glass safe.

My feet shuffled in the paper, I got nervous as I couldn't find my phone.

Knock knock knock

Gahh he's still waiting, I nervously yelled.

"O-one minute!" I stuttered.

I got an idea and I quickly started to pick up the news paper, I didn't want to keep him waiting too long.
I grumbled and then almost ran to the door with arms full of newspaper and my hair in my face. The music still played as I opened the door and said.

"I'm so sorry I-.." I froze as I took in his features, messy blonde hair reaching down to his eyes, piercing blue eyes and pale skin, a warm smile and a hint of blush in his cheeks.