chapter 34

Listen to song while reading if song ends please replay it!💘

-

-Angel's pov:

It's been a couple of weeks I haven't seen Carl. I've been doing risky shit to see my kids. I've been living in a hotel when all I want to be right now is home with Carl. He's called but I just don't pick up it breaks me heart but I have to do what I have to do.

I stole money from a dealership, I lied to my husband, I had sex with another person, I bought drugs.. all this shit that they've been making me do. I'm done with it. It hurts me so much that Carl doesn't know what's going on. But Ivan and my dad know my every move so whatever I do. Someone gets hurt they say.

-

-Carl's pov:

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have the kids I can't see them I don't know where their at! I don't know where Angel's at everything everywhere! I wish this didn't happen at all.

I haven't seen Angel and I miss her so much. I miss the kids too. I miss when I wake up every morning right next her and the kids always too jumping on our bed.

As I thought about them more and more I looked inside my wallet and see a family photo of us. I had a flashback about what happened the same day.

I smiled when I thought about it and my tears came falling down.

I called Angel to see if she would answer again..

-

As I was getting ready to do who knows what they have planned for me today but I always hope that it's going to be my last day doing something for them. I have a big feeling today is going to be the day.

As I get a call from Ivan.

"Hey sis! Come meet me and dad at the coffee shop!" He said as he sent me the location as I walked out of the hotel and started driving there.

I was listening to music in the car as I heard my phone ringing from Carl. I picked up my phone and looked at it. I wanted to answer so bad...

-

I arrived at the coffee place as I see Ivan and my dad sitting at a table. As they both looked outside the window and saw me and smiled.

I walked inside and sat at the table.

"You can have your kids.." my dad says as my heart drops.

When I heard those words. My heart lit up. I get to finally be with my babies and back with Carl.

"But!" Ivan says. As my mood gets down, "you have to do something.." my dad says as I gave them a look. "What the fuck is it now?" I said as they smiled and looked at each other then laughed and looked back at me. "You have to divorce Carl.." they both say.

My heart dropped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

They really want me to divorce the love of my life..

I couldn't even think at this point. I know it's going to hurt so much. But this would be the last of it.

"So what do you say?" They both said. "Okay I'll do it..." I said as I felt shame.

-

We got done with our coffee I went back into me and Carl's texts as I was looking at them. I was going to text him I love you.. and im sorry for this but Can we meet..

-

-Carl's pov:

As I was trying to angel to call me back but she wouldn't answer I thought maybe I should text her so I was looking at our texts from the last time we texted and I smiled from what I was reading because I missed her so much! As I saw the text bubble popped up by it disappeared.

I got sad.

-

-Angel's pov:

Maybe I should just go to the house..

As the day was going by I went to Carl's.. well our place and knocked on the door.

I had papers in my hand. I was shaking. I didn't want to do this at all. I even started to let my tears falling down. I felt like I had a ball in my throat I didn't know how to take it out.

As I heard the door open and see a familiar face.

"Baby?" Carl says as he smiles so big and comes hugging me so tightly. I started to cry and hugged him back.

"I-I really don't wanna do this but.." my voice cracked. I gave him the papers. "Baby! Listen to me you have to okay... I'm being forced I don't wanna do this" Carl pulls me as I was walking away crying. "Baby! Angel look at me! What do you mean your being forced to doing this angel! Baby we can stop whoever's doing this!" He said as I looked into his eyes he looked heart broken so was I.

"I love you okay!" I said as I kissed him goodbye and drove off.

-

Hey loves! Sorry for the short chapter but stayed tuned for more!!! Sorry if I miss spelled anything but!! Hopes y'all like!!