chapter 16

Listen to song while reading🖤

-

Couple of months later..

-Angel's pov:

It's been a couple of months that I've been pregnant my due date wasn't until two weeks. My stomach just looked like it was getting bigger and bigger.

I was sitting down watching tv in the living room while waiting for Carl to come home from work so we can go to my doctors appointment for my ultrasound to see how's the twins doing.

I heard the door knob opening and saw Carl as he smiled and gave me and kiss as I kissed him back.

"Ready babe?" He says as I smirk and shake my head.

-

I felt the cold gel on my stomach and looked at my huge bump on my tummy and looked at the machine as I saw my two baby's.

-

-Carl's pov:

As I was watching the machine to see how are baby's are doing I see both of them. I smiled this is the best thing ever!

-

-Angel's pov:

As the day was over I woke up early in the morning and turn over on my side to see Carl right next to me as he wasn't there. I was confused as I got up took a shower.

I got out of the shower and still no Carl. I call Carl to ask where he's at.

"Hey baby!" I say. "Hey babe what's up?" He says. "Where are y-," I get cut off when I feel one of the baby's kicking really hard. "You good babe?" He says as I groan badly, "yeah I'm good just there being a little ru-," I groan loudly as it hurts. "Yeah I'm fine there just not having a good day today!" I said as I can feel him making a smirk and laughing, "ok well I'll see you when I get home I'm at work right now!" He says as he hangs up. "By-e." I get cut off.

I don't know whats going with these kids are really tryna get the anger out of me.

-

Couple of hours flew by as Carl finally gets home.

I run to him and hug him as he smiles and looks at my stomach.

"Babe is that ok if I go and drink with Derek and the guys?" He says as I shake my head.

It seems like to me that he doesn't really want to be here with me.

"Thanks babe ima go take a shower!" He says as he smiles and runs upstairs.

I don't know what it is but it's getting me bothered the fact that it seems like something is off from him. I don't know what it is but I'm gonna find out.

-

As Carl was in the shower I went in our room and saw his clothes laid out on the bed as I looked at what he was going to wear as I heard someone calling him I picked his phone up and saw the name 'kassidi' with the smirk emoji. As I answered the phone.