chapter 6

Please listen to song while reading!🖤

-

-Carl's pov:

It's been a couple of weeks since Angel moved in. She quit that job of hers. She's been going to school with me and Debs. Her birthday was tomorrow I still didn't know what to get her.

I walked downstairs and saw Lip, Ian, Liam on the couch watching tv.

"Where Debs and Angel?" I asked the guys. "They went out!" They said. "Where?" I asked. "Why do you want know?" Ian says. "Because..." I said lowly. "Because you like her?" Lip says looking at me while drinking a beer. "N-no!" I said. "Yeah sure you don't buddy!" He says and laughs.

I took a deep breath and sat next to Lip and Ian.

"FINE! I like her!" I said as they both look at each other. "Told you!" Lip says as he looks at Ian. "Now gimme the 20 bucks!" He says handing his hand out. Ian rolls his eyes and gives him the 20 dollars. I get up and looked at them all crazy. "You guys made a bet over me!?" I yelled. "Yes!" They both said. "Ok whatever! That's not the point. I need help!" I said and turned off the tv. "What do you need help with?" They both say. "I don't know what to get Angel for her birthday!" I said. "Well what do you already have plan so far?" Ian says. "I know!" Lip says. I look at him "he wants to get in her pants!" He said.

He wasn't wrong I did but- that's not the point either.

"Umm I dunno.. take her out to the diner and get ice cream with her." I said. "Ok" They both say. "But here's the thing I don't have gift!" I said. "Yeah good luck with that!" Lip says. "Why do you say that?" I said. "She's picky a little" to be honest she is. "Why don't you just get her one of those necklaces?" Ian says. "What do you mean?" I said. "Like the necklaces that have like a name on it or something" He said. I think I knew what he was talking about. "Ok thanks!" I said as I was about to walk out the door Liam stops me. "I wanna go!" He says. "No!" I say. "Then I'll tell her what your getting her!" He says. I rolled my eyes, "fine!" I said as we both walked out the house.

-

-Angel's pov:

As me and Debs got back from the mall for an outfit to wear for tomorrow.

As I went upstairs to go put my outfit away into the closet. I go into Carl's room to see if he's here. I opened his door he wasn't in there. I went downstairs and asked Ian and Lip where he was they said he went to go to the store with Liam.

I just hung out with Debs today.

-

As I got done making dinner for everyone as they got home. I served everyone a plate.

"Wow this smells great!" Fiona said and sat down and started eating so did Ian and Lip and Debs. As I sat down too the door opened. "Where you boys go?" Fiona said taking a sip of her drink looking at them. "To the store!" They said as Carl runs upstairs and Liam runs to the table and eats. Carl came back downstairs to eat.

-

As everyone was done eating I started to wash the dishes. As I was cleaning the plates and everything. Carl and Liam and Lip were in the living room watching tv. As I got done and dried my hands off on the rag. I went to the living room and watched tv with them. Lip went upstairs to his room. As it was just me Carl and Liam. Liam was trying not to fall asleep as his eyes were opening and closing as he was out the next minute. I turned off the tv and got up as Carl looked at me. He pulled my arm to go close by him as I straddled him and wrap my arms around him. He looks at me.