chapter 5

-

I threw my fist to his face and hit him. Ivan comes runs and tramples me he gets on top of me and punches me. As he try's punching me again Ian comes with a baseball bat and hits Ivan with it.

"Thanks bro!" I said with a smile.

As I looked down to the ground and see Ivan on the floor not moving. I look at angel and run towards her. She gets up. I see a bruise starting by her cheek bone. My tears started coming down, I felt like I had this big ball in my throat and that it couldn't come out. I hated see her like this. As I try helping her get out of the house. As her dad comes at me again. I get on top of him and start beating the fuck out of him as he gets a hit to my face and it hurt like a bitch. I got off of him and Lip started to stomp on him I started kicking his stomach, as Ian was kicking his balls. Till he blacked out.

-

-Angels pov:

As I was being questioned by one of the cops. And the guys being questioned by others. I was nervous on what I was saying cause what if they didn't believe me. As I got done being questioned. They put my dad in the police car and Ivan. My mom wasn't home who knows where she was. I went into the ambulance truck as they checked for I wasn't hurt or anything. They saw my bruises under my shirt and they say them from my cheek. They tell me I'm all good to go.

-

As everything was over I went to the Gallagher's with my stuff. I was happy that I knew I had nothing to worry about anymore.

Everyone was in the living room. "I'm so glad you got out of that house!" Said Fiona. I smiled, "can I ask?" I said. As Debbie looks at me. "Shoot!" "Where would I being staying?" I said. "In my-!" Debs gets cut off by Carl. "In my room!" He says. "Umm no!" Fiona said. "I don't need you scaring her off while your trying to make her sleep with you!" She said. We all laughed as Carl gives Fiona a serious look. "But I wasn't-!" He says as she gives him a look. "Fine!" He says.

We all laugh and had a perfect moment.

-

I walked upstairs with my bags as everyone was in their room already. I opened Debs room as I saw her sleeping already and didn't want to wake her or the rest by me being loud. As I put my stuff down by her door I heard a creak noise from behind me. As I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"You sure you don't wanna sleep in my room?" Carl wines. I laugh but not to loud for everyone to wake up. "You heard them, they don't want you bothering me trying to make me sleep with you!" I said. "But I know you wanna" he said with a smirk. I shake my head and laughed. As he looks at me and pulls me close to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Please..." He says. I rolled my eyes, "5 minutes!"

As we walk to his room I lay on his bed and he lays on it too. I turned around he turns around and faces me too.

"Soo.. your birthdays in a few weeks!" He says. "Yup!" I said. "What do you want?" He asks. "Nothing really" I said as yawned. "Really?" He said. "All I want is to go out somewhere fun and spend time with you." I said. He smiled, "I love you Angel... and I'm always gonna be in love with you." He said as he smashed his lips into mine. I straddled on top of him as we kept on kissing the kiss never broke apart. He squeezes my butt as we were kissing. As we were getting freaky, we both heard the floor creak. I turned around to see who it was.

"What are you guys doing?" Liam says as he rubs his eyes. I get off of Carl. "I was- Don't tell anyone I was here!" I said as getting a five dollar bill out of my bra and give it to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey what about me!?" Carl said. I laughed and walked towards him and gave him a kiss and he tried pulling me back into his bed as I pulled back. "Goodnight!" I said to the boys as I whispered and left the room.

-

-Carl's pov:

As Angel gave the five dollar bill to Liam and she left to go to Debs room. I got up and snatched the five dollar bill from Liam.

"Hey!" He said. "What!" I said. "That's mine!" He said. "Well that was my girlfriends dollar and it was in her boob so it's now mine!" I said. "She's not yours! She's mine!" He said and grabbed the dollar and sticked out his tongue and ran up to the bed and hid the dollar.

I rolled my eyes and laughed and tucked Liam into bed. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

-

Sorry for the short ass chapter babes but keep up with my and my crappy ass schedule!🖤