chapter 17

Please listen to song!🖤

-

-Angel's pov:

It's been a couple of days that I've been in the hospital. Carl still hasn't visited me. I pick up the gray and blue car seat and put it on the hospital bed. I grab Damian and put him in my arms and look at him. He has Carl's face, as I smiled and put him in his car seat and buckled him up. I picked up the pink and white car seat and laid it on the hospital bed as I grabbed Katherine and admire her. I smiled, I put her in the car seat as I buckled her and put the shade over the twins as I grabbed my bags and was ready to head out.

As I was walking outside holding both car seats struggling I turn on the car from my remote. I get to my car and I put Katherine down as I put Damian in the car and try putting Damian in the car to buckle as I was struggling.

"Can I help?" I heard a voice say as I turned around and it was a tan looking guy with brown hair. I blushed a little. he was cute. "Sorry I'm Jason! I say you struggling a little and wanted to help." He says as I smiled and shook my head. "My sister just had a kid so I'm kinda new at this helping together thing!" He said nervously as I laughed. "Don't worry it's my first time having kids!" He laughs as he looks at me while putting Damian in. "So where they're dad?" He said as I thought about Carl. "I dunno..." I said as it stood silent for a while. "Sorry i asked" he said as I felt bad as he grabbed Katherine and put her in too. "It's fine. But thank you for the help!" I said as his sister pulls up and rolls down the window "hurry I wanna go home to mom and show her the baby!" She says as he looks at me, "let me give you my number!"

He gives me his number then goes in the car as I smiled.

-

As I got home I took both of the twins out of the car as Debs opens the door for me.

"It's been forever that you've been home!" She says as I stop with the twins before I'm about to walk in. "Is he here?" I say lowly. She shakes her head no, "Fiona told him not to come back if he's keeps messing with other girls if he's with you.." she says as my heart drops. "We're not together anymore so I'm a single mother with two now! So he can do anything he wants.." I say as she helps me take the twins inside. "Your not alone ok?" She says as I sit down on the couch and smile but my smile goes away.

I lay down on the couch and close my eyes as I heard one of the twins start crying. I hold my tears back in to not stress about what's happening with me and Carl. I get up from the couch and go by the twins as Katherine was crying. I carry them both upstairs with me as I walked into mine and Carl's room and saw everything of his was gone.

I looked around more and saw two cribs built as there was a note on Katherine's crib. As I breastfed Katherine for her to stop crying and sleep, I laid her down in her crib and grabbed Damian and did the same.

I picked up the note as I sat on the bed and opened it. "I know I didn't go see them or wasn't there for you at the hospital.. but would you let me see them?" I got so mad when I read the note. He really thinks he can see them but couldn't show up when I was having them?

I needed him there with me.

-

I woke up from my nap as I hooked up the baby walkie-talkie to hear if one of the twins wakes up. I put on a white shirt with gray leggings as I hooked the walkie-talkie to the back of my legging strap. As nobody else was in the house just me and the babies as I cleaned up and put on music.

While I was cleaning I went to the bathroom to clean the bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror and took off my necklace and put it back in the box Carl had given me.

It's for the best.

I went downstairs to grab the mop as I heard someone knocking on the door I turned off the music for them not to think anyone was home as I walked over to the window to see who it was. They knocked again harder as I didn't want to look anymore.

"Come on Debs open the fuck up!" I heard the familiar voice say. As I tried to peak through the window the baby walkie-talkie went off as one of the twins was crying. "Angel?..." I heard Carl say. I ran upstairs to the twins as I picked Damian that was up crying as I looked through the window to see if he was gone as he was jumping in his car.

I had Damian in my hands as he stopped crying I laid him back in his crib as Katherine started crying and Damian has started again too.

I can't do this all by myself.

I grabbed my phone and called Jason.

-

"Hey!" I opened the door and saw Jason. "I'm glad you called!" He said as I smiled, "well I couldn't do it on my own!" I said as he laughed. He grabbed Katherine as she was still crying once he grabbed her she stopped as Damian stopped too. "I think she likes you!" I said as he smirks.

-

As it got late and nobody was still home I spent the whole day with Jason as he was ready to go.

"Thanks for coming by and helping!" I said as I was by the door and he was stepping outside. "Thank you for calling me" he said as he kept looking at me and I saw a car pulling up it looked familiar as I saw car getting out of the car. "Bye Jason!"
"Bye Angel" he says as I give him a hug.

-

-Carl's pov:

I needed to see my kids Angel can't just not let me see them.

I jumped into my car and turned it on and drove back to my place. As I pulled up I saw a guy coming out of the house I didn't know who he was. I got out of the car and saw them hugging I got mad. He left and went inside his car. I slammed the car door as she saw me.

"Let me come in.." I say. "No you wanna be with other bitches go!" I said as I closed the door. As the window was open. "Let me see my kids!" I closed the window too. As I heard him sigh and left.

-

Hey luvs!🖤 sorry if this chapter was super short! more chapters on the way stay tuned!