chapter 33

-Angel's pov:

When I heard my dad voice I didn't know what to say, I couldn't even think.

"H-hello dad.." I said while my voice shakes. "Hmm I see you wanna have your kids back!" He says I can hear him chuckle. "I already told Ivan I would do anything. I even have the mon-!" He cuts me off. "Yeah I know but that's not going to be the only thing!" He said.

I started to worry how bad were they going to make me do things I think about.

"I want you to change into something casual and go to the dealership.." he said. "What why for-!" I said. "You wanna see your kids!! Then do what the fuck I tell you to do!" He yelled.

I had so much anger I wanted to let it out but I just want my kids safe and sound with me and Carl. That's all I want.

"Ok! Fine! What's the plan."

-

-Carl's pov:

While I was at the restaurant with everybody and we all sat down and ordered what we wanted to eat.

"Carl? Where's Angel?" Lip said as he sat right down next to me. "She said she needed to go back to the house and get something.." I said as he gave me a look. "She's been gone for too long then! Why don't you call her?" He said.

I shook my head yes and called Angel.

-

-Angel's pov:

As I was getting ready I heard my phone vibrated I picked up the phone.

It was Carl.

"Hey baby!" I said. "Hey babe where are you? Your kinda taking long.. I just wanted-!" I cut him off. "Hey babe I'm not gonna be able to make it there I have to run some around to do.." I said as I can feel that he made a confused look. "I'll see you when you probably get home! I love you.." I said as I hung up.

I sounded way too suspicious. My dumb ass!

-

-Carl's pov:

Angel seemed and bit weird on the phone. How can she be doing a little running around after what happened.

I feel like I should just give her some time though she did lose a lot even I did.

I just dunno.. I feel like she's hiding something from me.

-

-Angel's pov:

As I got done being on the phone and go ready I put on my last earring and grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

I jumped into the car and started the engine as I heard my phone vibrating again.

"Okay the first task to do is drive to the dealership! I'll send you the location and everything. Then you have to do exactly what I say!" Ivan and my dad both say on the phone.

I knew this shit was already going to get my into trouble. But it's for my babies and Carl.

"Okay.." I said as I hung up the phone and they sent me the location.

I started to drive my way to the dealership as I get a text from Carl.

Text messages;

Hey baby I'm home.. just waiting for you!

Hey baby sorry! I dunno what time I'm still going to be home but I'll check in with you! I love you!❤️

Love you too!❤️

End of text messages.

As I arrived at the dealership I called Ivan and my dad back. I jumped out of my car and dialed the number as I heard the phone get picked up.

"Okay im here.." I said. "Okay so there is a guy named Jamal! Your gonna look into car with him and then flirt with him while Ivan will be there in 10 or 15 minutes and get the keys and drive off while you run out and get into your car and drive off. You understand?" He said. "So you want me to steal a car for you?" I said. "Well your not stealing it your just helping!" He said while laughing. I rolled my eyes and went with the plan.

I went inside the dealership and saw the guy named Jamal. I went up to him and asked him about what cars were good.

"The new blazer is really good!" He said. "You wanna check it out and take it for a test drive?" He said as I smiled.

We took the car out for a test drive as we got back to the dealer and I had gotten a text from my dad saying that Ivan was here and now it's time for me to start flirting with Jamal.

I knew this was so wrong. I didn't even want to do it because of Carl. I'm a fucking married woman.

As me and Jamal walked in the dealership and started talking about the car I threw in some jokes for him to laugh at and started talking about what he does when he's at home.

This felt so wrong..

As I got the message that Ivan had got the keys I saw and heard the car take off as everyone was panicking and went outside even Jamal as I looked around and my dad called me.

"Take the money that's in their safe!" He said as I had gotten anxiety right away. "What the fuck! No! This wasn't apart of the plan!" I said. "Well it is now so go to the fucking safe room now!" He yelled into the phone as I ran into the safe room. "Okay okay im here what the fuck do I do now?" I said as he chuckled "type in a code!" He said. "I don't know what the fucking code is dumb ass!" I said. "Don't yell!" He said. "Fine! What's the code" I said as he told me, "2277" I entered in the code as I had a bag with me and put all the money in the bag.

As I heard cops outside I closed everything and ran off into my car. And drive off.

What the fuck did I just do.

-

Hey loves! Sorry I haven't been active I know it's been like forever it feels like! But I'm sorry for all the waiting and stuff but you don't have to wait anymore cause this summer I'm actually tryna write more but hopes you like it and sorry the late update!🖤