chapter 22

-Carl's pov:

Its been a few months that I've lived back at home. I was happy we were all happy everything was all good.

I woke up in a good mood today laying right next to Angel and it's the twins birthday.

I remember the same day I was acting like an complete dick to Angel when she had the twins. It's going to be their first birthday with me.

Angel and I have been planning their party for days. We already picked out the cake and ordered it. We had everything ready for today.

I got up from the bed and made some breakfast and woke up the kids and told them to go downstairs while I go wake up their mom. Damian and Katherine both went downstairs and started to eat as their meals were laid out on the table so was mine and Angel's.

I went into our room and saw her with the covers off in her underwear and bra that was black. Damn I can't stop thinking about how we hit it last night too.

I lay down on our bed and pull her close to me as she smiles and giggles.

"Well someone was up!" I said as she chuckled and straddled on top of me, I lay my hands on her back as one of my hands was making its way to her butt. She kisses me, "good morning mi amour!" She says as I smirked. "I made breakfast" I said as she puts her hands on my chest and licks her lips. "Mmm Yeah?" She moaned as she rode on me a little. "Come babe lets go eat" I say as she shakes her head no. "It can wait!" She said as she took off my basketball shorts.

She put her mouth on my member and started bobbing her head. She knew she was doing a good ass job. She licked the tip as she stop, I pushed her head back and bobbed her head faster.

Damn it felt good. I kept on and on as I knew I was about to let it out. Turn around I said as she laid her back on the bed as I hovered over her and put my member inside her as I let it out. She let out a big moan as I put it in and did it fast and the bed springs made noises and the headboard of the bed was hitting the wall.

She grabbed the pillow and squeezed it tightly as I was going faster and she kept moaning.

-

We got done as I went downstairs with Angel and warmed up our food and started eating with her and the kids we moved the plates to the living room were the kids were and watching Gremlins on Netflix.

"Mommy? What was that noise upstairs when you and daddy were up there I heard noises sounding like you were breathing really bad so was daddy a little.." Damian says.

I popped out my eyes Angel spit out her food and popped her eyes out and looked at me.

"I- umm..." shit I couldn't think of anything to say. "Are you guys excited for today!!" Angel said.

Lifesaver.

"Yes!" The twins said as they smiled. "Do you guys know how old you'll be turning?" Angel says as they put up six fingers. "Six!" They both say and she smiles. "My smart babies!" Angel says.

-

Later on the day we were setting everything up for the twins birthday. We invited everyone.

I started to set up all the tables in the backyard as Angel comes out.

"Babe can you go get the cake for me I can set it up while you go get it?" She says as I shake my head, "yeah babe of course!" I said as I grabbed the keys and turned on the car and drove off to the bakery.

-

I got out of the car as I went inside the bakery and went up to the person as they asked me what's the name? It sound in a familiar voice.

I looked up to see who it was as it was Dom.

"Dom! What are you doing here!?" I ask, "I work here!" She says as I shake my head, "ohh!"

"What's the name under?" She asks as i called Angel.

"Hey Angel, babe what was the cake name under?" I asked as she told me it was under her name as we hung up.

"So you and Angel.." she says as I shake my head. "Yeah i came here to pick up my kids cake." I say as she looks at me shocked.

Whats up with me see my ex's nowadays.

"Yo-u and Angel-l had kids!" She said with her eyes popped out. "Yeah!" I said as she gets my cake from the back. "Wow! Well does it look good?" She says as she opens two of the cake boxes as I shake my head yes.

"Well bye!" I said as she smiled and waved.

-

-Angel's pov:

As everyone was here and the party already started Carl still wasn't here until he came out from the back.

"Babe! What took you so long!" I asked. "Traffic!" He says as he says hi to everyone. "We're the twins?" He asked as I pointed. "There playing with Franny!" I say as I grab a beer from the cooler and give one to Carl.

Carl pulls me close to him as he looks at the place.

"We did good.." he says as I smiled. "Yeah we did!"

-

"Alright everyone time for the cake!" I said our loud as everyone came to the table were the two cakes were set up. Katherine was by her cake as Damian was by his.

"Damian you go first ok!" I said as Carl hands me a lighter. "Why can't I go first!" Katherine says. "Mami i told you already Damian was born first then you came!" I said as she started to cry and ran off. I looked at Carl and sighed. "I'll go get her!" He said.

-

-Carl's pov:

I went inside the house as I yelled out Katherine's name. I went upstairs to her and Damian's room as I saw her crying in her bed.

"What's wrong babygirl.." I said to her as she snuffles. "Mommy's favorite is Damian and not me! All she does is pays attentions to him!" She says I hug her and carry her. "Hey! Nobody has a favorite in this house ok! Your mommy loves both of you guys very much! Ok I love you too so much princess! And yeah your brother was born first but it doesn't mean he's mommy's favorite ok?" I said as she shook her head yes and hugged me tight. "I love you daddy.." she says as I smiled. "I love you too princess"

-

-Angel's pov:

I saw Carl and Katherine coming outside as she was all happy.

"Hey princess you ready!" I say as she smiles.

We lit up she cake as we sang her happy birthday.

As we got done and served everyone cake and the kids were playing around.

"So how did you do it?" I said to Carl. "Do what?" He said. "How did you make her feel better?" I said. "Magiccc!" He says as I chuckled. "You did good babe. You did good." I said as he looked at me and kissed me.

-

🖤.