"I forgot my homework notes"

Over in muggle New York, a small not well known thief that went by the name "Shadow" was robbing banks all around town.

Nobody knew where the money was going, and there were no signs of break-ins.

Yet Shadow was breaking in. She works at a bank, and learned the passcodes to enter the vaults. She also snuck around her boss's office and found the passcode to many others in different banks.

New York was out thousands of dollars. And no police force could catch this criminal.

So the police did the only next logical thing.

They called the Avengers.

Meanwhile, Dove was minding her own business in Flitwicks Charm class.

Until Dumbledore entered.

"Dove? May we speak?"

Dove shivered a little bit as she was half asleep. But soon nodded.

She stood up and hastily grabbed her books and notes, (some including facts about Flamel), and headed to Dumbledore.

"Yes Sir?"

"You have gotten a message. From someone named Tony Stark."

"Oh goody."

Dove huffed. Last time she and Tony spoke she shoved ice down his shirt since he made some joke about Hogwarts.

Dumbledore handed her the note and she read it through.

Hello Mini Point break.

So I got a call. The Avengers need to catch a criminal in New York. Our only lead is that she works at some bank downtown since all the money being stolen from these banks is coming from a workers account.

I got a jet coming your way. Hop on and head over. See ya.

Dove shrugged, "sounds easy enough."

Dumbledore smiled at her and then soon led her outside.

Dove stared at the huge jet that was in front of her.

"Holy sh-"

"Language Dove."

"Sorry professor."

She stepped towards the jet and hopped on, waving a happy hand to Dumbledore.

She looked inside the jet to see Steve.

"Aw hey Capie! Long time no see eh?"

Steve just smiled.

"So why are you here exactly?"

"I have to watch you on your flight back since your a minor and are unable to fly alone."

Dove groaned, "You trust me to fight a killing psychopath known as my uncle, but not to fly alone?"

"Hey I'm just making sure you'll be safe."

Dove smiled, "thanks for that."

She then saw Clint step out of the cockpit.

"Clint!"

"Hey!" Cling said in a song song voice.

Dove ran over to him and they did a hand shake they made up after the events of New York.

"Nice to see you again!"

"You to!"

"You two should probably sit down. We are going to take off," Steve Said.