Diagon Alley

"We are here because this is the entrance to the place we get your stuff." Loki said as they walked in.

Dove looked around and saw a young boy with messy black hair shaking hands with the bartender. She couldn't help but stare at the gigantic man who was next to the boy. He was so large she thought he was a giant.

As Loki and Dove passed through the bar, Loki got a lot of dirty looks. A few people even fainted at the sight of him.

Dove asked "Whats wrong with those people? Why did they give you dirty looks?"

"Ill tell you later Dove. First we need to stop at Gringotts. It's the bank here." He tapped a brick wall a few times in a few places and it opened.

Dove was shocked and said "How on earth did you do that?!" She was starstruck.

Loki winked and said "Magic."

Dove laughed and said "That was amazing."

As the brick wall closed back in he saw the gigantic man and the little boy leave the bar and go the the wall.

Soon they were in front of a large white building. They walked in and Loki said "My name is Loki Laufeyson and I would like to see my vault." He then handed a short man with a oddly long nose a small key.

"Follow me." The man said as he hopped down from his seat and got in a cart.

"Cmon Dove get in the cart." Loki said as he got in the cart.

"Okay.." Dove said as she got in the cart.

The cart zoomed fast, shocking Dove. She saw tons and Tons of large vaults as she passed until they came to a stop."

"Loki Laufeyson your vault. They key please." The man said

Loki handed the man his key and the man opened the vault. Dove was shocked at how much gold she saw.

"Ill take a hundred galleons please. Actually.. A hundred seventy five."  Loki said as the short man put the galleons in a bag that looked as though it never ended, and handed it to Loki.

"I should have a bit left over so you can have some when you leave for Hogwarts." Loki said

"Wow thanks." Dove said with a smile

They got back in the cart and left the bank. They then went to a shop called Ollivanders wands.

"Wands? I get a wand? You don't have a wand." Dove said

"I do have one. I just usually do Asgardian magic. That doesn't need a wand, As you know." Loki responded

"Oh okay." Dove said

"Hello..Loki I remember you had a great wand..Great wand." The man said

"Hello Mr. Ollivander. I am here to get my niece a wand." Loki said as he looked down at Dove.

"You already have a niece? Seems like you were here yesterday getting your own wand." Mr. Ollivander said.

"Yes yes. It does seem that way." Loki said becoming impatient

"Alright lets measure this young lady's arm." Mr. Ollivander said as he measured Doves arm.

"I think I know just the wand but let me get a few." Mr. Ollivander said as he grabbed three wands

"Try this" He said, handing Dove a wand.

Dove waved it and threw him back to the wall.

" I am so so sorry sir!" She said helping him up

"Its okay young lady." He said getting up

"Try this one now." Mr. Ollivander said stepping to the side.

Dove waved it to the side. But this time flew Loki backwards.

"Uncle Loki! I am so sorry!" Dove said helping him up this time

"Its alright Dove." Loki said getting up.

"I know just the wand. This wand is one of the kind. Made of a Asgardian tree wood. Since you are part Asgardian dear this one must work" Mr. Ollivander

The wand was a dark brown almost the same color as Dove's hair with a black grip. It had a dotted seam around the grip.

Dove waved it and she felt something weird go through her veins.

"Thats the one!" Mr. Ollivander said

"How much will it be sir?" Loki said patting Dove on the back.

"Fifteen Galleons." Mr. Ollivander said.

Loki payed and they left both saying thank you to the man

"Go to that shop and ask for robes. I need to go get some knuts from the bank. It will only take a few minutes" Loki said

"Okay Uncle Loki." Dove said walking into the shop.

"I need some Robes please." Dove said

"Alright wait here please." The woman behind the counter said as she went to gather some things.

A boy with hair so white Dove thought he bleached it

"Hello." She said to the boy. "Whats your name?"

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." The boy said

"Im Dove Odi- Foster. Dove Foster."

The woman handed Dove the robes and said "Does that fit?"

Dove tried the Robes on and nodded

"That will be ten galleons." The lady said stretching out her hands

Dove looked in her hands and said "Are these galleons?"

She heard the boy named Draco say "Mudblood."

The lady behind the counter said "Yes here give me those and I will give you your change." The lady counted the money and handed back five galleons

"Thanks" Dove said and turned to Draco "You called me a mudblood. Whats that?" She asked

"A person who doesn't have magical parents. Now get away. I don't wanna get infected." The boy said.

"Oh okay. I don't either. I don't wanna get infected with your rotten attitude." Dove said

Dove walked out of the shop and waited around for Loki. A few moments later he came up to her. "Ready Dove? I got your school books as well."

"Thanks. So can you tell me now why all those people gave you dirty looks?" Dove asked

"If you wish." Loki said "Sit down here."

"Well about eleven years ago a great powerful wizard was defeated. His name was Voldemort. But call him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. He had a group called Death Eaters. I was one of them. I was stupid but I was one of them. I was maybe even the most powerful one of his death eaters. I killed people for him. A lot of people don't like to speak my name. Once I realized I was wrong I went to one of the only people I could trust. Albus Dumbledore. He helped me defend myself after Voldemort was defeated. I was lucky that he was so kind. I feel awful and will never forgive myself for what I did. Before you were born I was so depressed. But then you were born and I was the happiest I ever was in my entire life. I hope you won't think less of me." Loki said as he hugged Dove.

"I don't think less of you. The fact you righted your wrongs is enough for me." Dove smiled.

Loki handed Dove about 7 books on Norse mythology. "I got some you don't have." He smiled.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Are you and Dad in these?!" She asked

"Most of them. We only aren't in two." Loki said smiling.