New York

Dove sighed as she looked down. She felt bad for leaving Draco like that. But she didn't want him to die. She had bigger problems than that though. Her father squeezed her by the sides and said, "Its gonna be okay Dove."

"I hope so." Dove sighed

They soon landed at the top of a tower. Dove shivered as she saw how much destruction her uncle had caused.

"There you guys are! He's over there! Lets move!" Steve yelled as he ran to the stairs of the tower.

Dove ran down the stairs and went to Loki.

"UNCLE LOKI STOP! YOU CAN FIGHT IT!" Dove yelled as she ran towards Loki

Loki just started moving towards her with his spear.

"Alright then." Dove said as she grabbed her wand "Stupefy!"

Loki dodged the curse and ran towards Dove.

Dove backed away, gripping her wand tightly

Suddenly a alien like creature approached her from behind and started to hit her

"Petrificus Totalus!" Dove yelled

The alien stopped in its tracks and fell down. Dove could see Steve looking at her with amazement for a few seconds before going back to fighting.

Dove looked up to see Loki was gone. She looked around to see him on a hovering cart of some sorts.

She then saw a man she had never seen before, with a bow and arrow, shoot a arrow at Loki. Dove looked up in horror praying he missed. But Loki had caught the arrow. Dove breathed in relief.

"I need to go get that little girl down there. Stay here." The man with the bow said to Natasha.

But Natasha stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"She's with us." Natasha said

"She looks like she's eleven. It's not safe!" The man said

"She's Loki's niece." Natasha said

"THEN WHY IS SHE FIGHTING?!" The man yelled

"Thor's fighting and he's Loki's brother. What's the difference?" Natasha asked with a smirk

"For starters, he is a adult!" The man yelled

The man then saw Dove cast a spell, throwing seven aliens backwards into a wall.

He looked at Natasha who just winked and ran off.

The man ran down to Dove and said "I'm Clint."

"Dove Odinson." Dove said shaking his hand

A alien came behind Clint with a spear, and Dove took action

"Expelliarmus!" She yelled

The aliens spear flew back right before he would've stabbed Clint.

Clint looked back and shot the alien with a bow and said "Thanks Dove."

"Your welcome." Dove responded

Dove ran off and went to fight more aliens. Clint ran the other way to fight aliens as well.

Dove then saw a gigantic whale like creature come in from behind a building.

Dove was farther back then most of the Avengers and only heard some muttering like "That's my secret cap. I'm always angry." She then saw Bruce turn into this large green muscular monster. He held the whale like creature called a leviathan, back but Dove saw he was struggling.

She pointed her wand at the leviathan and yelled "Expelliarmus!"

But nothing happened. Bruce was becoming weaker but still held the alien back extremely well. Dove knew what she had to do but shivered at the thought.

Dove kept her wand pointed at the alien and whispered, "Avada Kedavra"

A green light came from her wand and struck the leviathan. Bruce let go as the monster was now on the ground, dead.

Dove had tears in her eyes. She just used the killing curse. She was a criminal.

Everyone stared at Dove for a few seconds.

"Did you just..." Thor started

"She killed it." Steve finished

"I'm sorry I just.. I.." Dove stuttered

Dove then burst out in tears. She looked up to see Loki staring at her from above on a building. He looked sympathetic. But not enough to stop what he was doing.

"We can t-talk later. We a-aren't done here y-yet" Dove stuttered as her tears rolled down her cheeks.

"She's right. Let's move." Steve said as he stopped staring at Dove.

The avengers all fought the aliens while Dove went after Loki.

Dove couldn't find him. She looked everywhere. She looked up to see him fighting Thor, on the top of a tall building.

Dove ran to the top of the building and stood there with her wand

"ENOUGH!" She yelled "Father go down there and help Steve."

"Dove you should go down-" Thor started

"GO!" Dove yelled

"I'm not leaving you with him Dove!" Thor said with sympathy

"I SAID GET DOWN THERE AND HELP STEVE!" Dove said as she stepped forward

Loki attacked Thor and Dove yelled "EXPELLIARMUS!"

His spear fell off the building all the way to the ground. He was defenseless

"FATHER NOW! I NEED TO DO THIS ALONE!" Dove yelled as she pointed her wand at Thor

"Dove-" Thor started

"NOW!" Dove yelled

"IM NOT LEAVING YOU HERE DOVE!" Thor yelled

"I NEED TO DO THIS ALONE!" Dove yelled with tears in her eyes "YOU CANT BE HERE TO STOP ME!"

Dove pointed her wand at Thor and said "I'm sorry... I love you. And I will miss you.... Petrificus Totalus."

Thor fell frozen on the ground. She dragged him somewhere safe and stepped in front of Loki.

"This ends here. I don't care what happens to me. I want you and Dad and everyone to be safe." Dove said to Loki

"What are you going to do little girl?" Loki said with a grin

"Whatever it takes." Dove said as she grabbed her wand

"Oh but I don't wish to kill you. But if I must." Loki said with a grin. He grabbed a spear from one of the aliens and held it tightly

"Whatever you plan is, it won't work. I will be sure of that." Dove said as she gripped her wand

"Oh will you now?" Loki spoke with a evil looking smile

"I can go easy on you if you would like." Dove said with a wide smile