The End

Hiiii!! It's me! Listen, listen, listen... I lost all motivation to keep writing in this but I refuse to discontinue it because I hate when authors do that, so I've just been dangling an "I'll update at some point" over all your heads.

This is the end! I'm calling quits here, I'm going to write a chapter fitting for the end of this story. Then, all of you can finally get the ending you've been asking for 😅.

I also am aware that if you've looked at the comments you've probably seen me mention something about a sequel, and the last few chapters have been working towards that. Well, I'm not gonna write one, sorryyyy. I just don't want to, plus I suck at uploading as everyone is aware.

Also, tysm to everyone who stuck through to the end. I'm sorry it took so long 😭😭.

Ilysm, let's do this!

"Draco... Hey, Draco!" Dove sprinted over to the boy, her face ridden with shock.

"What happened?!" Thor had rushed over, swiping a big hand under the boy's head, cradling it.

"I don't know..." Dove muttered. She couldn't recognize the spell he was hit with. Or was it even a spell?

There was no time to mull it over.

"Dad, carry him. Follow me. NOW!"

Dove ran off to the hospital wing, as fast as she could. When she got there, she began yelling at Madam Pomfrey about the entire incident.

The blond-haired boy was laid on the closest bed, his eyes still shut.

He was breathing so, so very lightly. You had to squint to notice.

He was growing even paler (if that was possible), as well as he just looked awful.

Pomfrey shoved them all away, working her butt off to work on the poor child.

"What happened to my son?!" A voice boomed through the room.

Everyone looked over, only to see... an older-looking version of Draco.

"Who are you?" Dove asked, walking in front of him.

"I'm Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy's father, now, get out of my way. I need to see my son."

"Nuh-uh. Not happening. Back off," Loki stood next to Dove, a hand on her shoulder.

"And who are you?"

"Loki, surprised you don't recognize me. I can smell the reek of you. You worked for the dark lord, didn't you?"

"I did, I was under the imperio curse... I remember very little. O-Out of my way..."

"Hm? Why do you suddenly seem nervous?"

"Wait..." Dove looked up.

How the hell was this man here?!

How did he know what happened to Draco only moments after it had happened?

"How are you here? Why are you here?"

"To see my son!" The blond man began trying to push past Loki again, only to stop when Loki pushed him, which seemed to send a shiver over his entire body.

"No, how are you here? How do you even know this happened?"

"I-I was in Hogsmeade. Someone sent me a Patronus. I'm not sure who. I ran here, and some kids saw me. I asked what happened."

"What was the Patronus?"

"It was... a..."

"You cursed him, didn't you?"