Arrival of Spirit Lord

Standing under the moonlight, the white figure was emanating an ethereal vibe. Surrounding him is a magic circle that is glowing blue and red as it shined brightly in the darkness of the night. The figure seems to be chanting a mysterious spell with his eyes closed. 

Kagome and other spirits stood far off from him, not making any sound and just waiting for him to finish in anticipation. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, a black shadow started evolving in front of Sesshomaru, from a tiny black spot to a big shadow and then it glowed as it finally took a human appearance. White skin like a moon with sharp azure eyes, chiseled jawline, long shiny raven hairs, and well-defined body. Almost at par with Sesshomaru, his heavenly looks can really sway the hearts of any lady. 

"Sesshomaru my boy, You kept me waiting for too long," The handsome man said while laughing loudly and patting Sesshomaru's shoulder.

"Lord Rei" Sesshomaru bowed his head lightly in his direction as he stepped back to get away from his patting.

Ten No-Rei looked disgruntled when Sesshomaru moved back to avoid him. 

"Hmm" Walking away from him, he saw Kagome at the distance who was staring wide-eyed at him. With warm eyes, he slowly strode toward her.

Kagome looked at the spirit lord who was smiling while coming in her direction. 'Such uncanny resemblance' that was her thought when she first saw him. Both of them really looked alike, just like Father-daughter. She was surprised by her thoughts. 

He raised his left hand and gently caressed her head. 

"I know you don't remember me, Daughter. But Papa really missed you" He stood in front of her with teary eyes and a sad smile. 

Seeing him getting this emotional also made Kagome cry out. Even though she didn't know him, she felt comfortable in his presence.

"It's been really long huh" He absently wandered out while he reminisced about the past.

"Spirit Lord" All the spirits kowtowed as they greeted him together. 

"Rise. You have taken great care of Kagome for all these years. This Lord appreciates your efforts and loyalty" Ten No-Rei gestures with a wave of his hand as they all stood up.

"She is our friend lord Rei. Taking care of our friend is what we ought to do" the ever-cheery Amily spoke in a serious manner. In the presence of their ruler, they all were really nervous. 

He humped in satisfaction at her reply. 

"This lord can stay at most for one month only. Spirit Eater has broken through its prison. We need to urgently form a plan to defeat the Spirit Eater once and for all." after seriously saying this, Ten urged all of them to hurry inside the castle.

#Ten No-Rei - Heavenly spirit