moment

She felt soo light and in peace. She sighed in her sleep as she turned to her right side to get away from the sunlight that always shines in the morning dew but she wasn't expecting to have her face swallowed whole by something very very soft and fluffy.then her sleep riled mind thought that it must be Kyoshi.

''hmm Kyoshi san good morning,'' she mumbled as she rubbed the fur in greeting.

''hn good morning Miko'' said an amused baritone voice which had her shiver in response to it.

Kagome tensed as she realized there was something wrong with a reply or rather the voice itself.

She tried to get away and got down from the bed in a hurry. But that action caused her to sway a little as the blood again started circulating inside her body. She clutched her head in her hands as she felt dazed.

She again tensed the moment when she felt hands on her shoulders as they steadied her and made her sit back on her bed. She still hasn't opened her eyes so she was unsure who was helping her but the presence oddly felt like she knew whoever it is from a long time ago.

''be careful Miko'' he said while he linked her side to his and rubbed her forehead to make daze go way. It worked magic as she 'humped ' in pleasure from just this simple touch and she felt herself relaxing.

She slowly opened her beautiful blue eyes as she adjusted to her light around her and looked toward the one who seemed to be taking care of her.

She gasped as she remembered where had she seen this exotic being. She recalled how heavily injured he was but now looking at him it seemed like he had never been wounded in the first place. He looked so pristine and perfect as if no other can touch him or be as godly as like him. She looked at his eyes, those mesmerizing amber eyes that seem to pull her inside themselves.

As she was staring at him shamelessly seemed like he was also doing the same thing. Blue met amber.

As she sat there spellbound cause of his eyes, she felt his hand that was still on her forehead slide down slowly from her ears to her cheeks this simple action made her almost let out the moan that was beginning to form in her throat.

Just as she felt one of his fingers reach her lower lips, they heard a throat clearing sound came from the door and like that spell was broken. Kagome straightened herself and freed herself from his arms. He looked annoyed after getting interrupted like this when he was enjoying this moment so much.

Kagome looked embarrassed being caught like this and on top of that, it was Kirara (the lioness) who saw all this.

''umm huhh wait whhho are you ? and what were u doing ??'' kagome shuttered while speaking

''kagome chan calmed down'' Kirara said little embarrassed herself too but managed to calm down as she can not do anything about the situation for now.

''bbut he...'' she tried again to form some sentence but was too mortified to say.

The taiyoukai who was silently watching all this with humor that was easily visual in his amber hypnotic eyes finally said'' why dear Kagome did u not like the moment as much as this Sesshomaru did??'' he asked while smirking widely as both of their embarrassment increased tenfold.

Kagome overcame her discomfort and glared at him, the one who was a stranger to her, the one whose name she doesn't even know yet and here he is calling her by her first name.

''enough now lets first introduce ourselves should we?'' came a new strong voice with authority that was of Kiyoshi as he also walked inside her room. 

"Let's all go to the hall then," Kirara said as she told the males to go out and then after Kagome freshened up, they also came to the Mysterious Hall.

As to why it is mysterious, that is because the wall glowed when commanded to at night and expand or contracted when ordered. And it was the most efficient when it comes to wishing something they want for example they want to eat something, they just have to wish to inside this hall and Shrum here comes to the desired tasty food, all plated on the short legged dining table but of course there was a limit to everything and this theory applies here too. We can't be too greedy with wishing not if we want to succumb our self to darkness.

They all sat down as other members came in. The hall was really big enough to fit all of them. Kagome and her family sat on one side and Sesshomaru on the other.

Kagome and Sesshomaru again started having a staring contest that was broken by Katsu who smirked at them both and then spoke.

''Kagome chan the one sits opposite of you is the taiyoukai lord, Sesshomaru of the western lands. We found you there outside of the barrier with him unconscious. Sesshomaru Sama brought you inside here after we talked with him. And he kept you company all throughout the night after aishi san (the owl) healed you."

''hn this Sesshomaru would like to be answered some questions too'' Sesshomaru asked politely not wanting to appear rude in front of his chosen.

''yes of course Sesshomaru sama'' kyoshi said.

''you all are not youkai nor any normal so called animals. then might you all be spirits??''Sesshomaru enquired well more like stated.

''you are correct in your assumption Sesshomaru sama we are spirits but not the normal ones and we apologize save for this information we cannot tell you more on this matter,'' Kyoshi answered intelligently.

''hn''Sesshomaru nodded and bowed his head in respect for his words even though he was still very much interested in this matter. But then his eyes fell on his beauty and he knew he was more interested in her.

##Well here is the new chappy after so long -.-'' sorry for long wait guys. hope you enjoy it.

Please comment and vote.^^ 

^^