Dazzling light

Dazzling white light encompassed the Feudal land of Japan. Waking everyone from their slumber in the middle of the night. Making everyone dazed and blinded, no one knew where did this even come from. It was so white that no one was able to see anything for a while. Each and every creature became alerted, frantically trying to escape it but to no avail. Even though it didn't really harm them but the beings who had darkness in their hearts felt that uneasy discomfort. However, just as suddenly it came, it vanished into oblivion in the next second. 

When it was all finally gone, the lords, the higher beings started sending their vessels to get more information about this strange phenomenon. It created the havoc around all the lands. Sleep was the last thing in their mind, as several beings were seen scurrying around the lands to get behind the cause of this phenomena. 

There was one being in particular who felt a certain familiarity with the light aura. The comfort this aura provided to his heart immediately give it away, the clue about the owner. 

Sesshomaru closed his eyes when he felt himself drowning into the comfort of the warm light. He could feel her near as his heart melted completely and he no longer felt lonely anymore. 

'Kagome' he unconsciously thought as his need to see her increased with each passing second. And just when the light vanished into the thin air, he opened his blazing amber eyes with red sipping into them slowly. The desperate need to see her in front of him consumed him, he couldn't wait for any longer. Without waiting another minute, his form disappeared from the previously occupied bed. 

# It's been long, too long. Maybe I am still not fully back here yet. Ahh does this make me a bad writer ^^!!!!! I would like to apologize for my absence for all these years. I will try to complete these two uncompleted stories, so I would like to ask my readers for their patient. And I hope you are still willing to stay with me... 

My writing style has changed a little so later I will try to edit my other stories accordingly.