mysterious

Once upon a time, there was a young pretty cerulean eyed girl living in a wilderness of a forest and the name of this young maiden was Kagome. When she was a child of about 7 years old, her parents had abandoned her in a village. She was helpless and frightened as she waited for her parents to come back. However, even after a long time, they didn't appear. She wandered around the village but subsequently, got lost in the dense forest. 

 She remembered seeing a pink-colored trail and curiously followed. She ended up here in this mysterious but alluring forest or rather a heavenly sanctuary. dense with the tall and small exotic trees, flowers with a sweet aroma blossoming all over, an extremely huge, and glamorous waterfall elegantly flowing from the top of the huge mountain. Greem lustrous Prairie surrounds all over the site. But even with this beauty, she would have been lonely if not for all the mystifying animals that gave her a comradeship. 

The moment she set foot in this holy place, she was surrounded by magnificent looking animals, and surprisingly, they can talk in human language!! She was appalled by this discovery. When she arrived there, they were all curious and swarmed her with questions like who was she? What is she doing here? But she as a child was frightened by them and started crying. Hearing her crying shut them all up and then gently they started whispering sweet words to calm her down. There was a white and brown rabbit, an elephant, a big black bear, a fierce-looking lion, and many other curious animals. it was a lion that first came forward to comfort her, growling softly to calm her down and it helped greatly, then the rabbit, bear, and others followed suit. And in no time she was laughing and smiling widely with all of them. All the animals seem to have warmed up to her now and they openly welcomed her into their sanctuary.

It has been 10 years now since she came here on this mysterious land, and was quite happy here with all her friends who cared about her. She has grown up to be a very exquisite and lovely woman with all the perfect curves. No one would be able to compare to this beauty of hers. However, she had been here for a long time now and had not seen even a single human or demon here except these animals. That was because a strong barrier has surrounded the place. She remembered when she came upon the edge of this forest; she had a warm feeling in her heart and unknown to her, her body shined light pink aura. With a barrier like this, no one can disrupt the peace and beauty of this sanctuary.

These past days had been very peaceful than her previous ones with her parents. They always used to fight with each other. And her father, who would usually come late at night used to verbally abuse her by saying she was not their daughter, their daughter is dead. She is just a copy of her and her mother; she would do nothing to stop him. No one from the village would also come to help her when hearing her crying. They were excruciating days. One day, they took her to a village where they left her alone saying they both had some things to do and after that, they never came back. She had been hurt, but inside she was happy when she finally got free from them. But unfortunately, the place they left her at was a youkai village and their scary aura nearly made her suffocate. She escaped from there and found herself in a dark forest. A small child in a vast forest with many youkai roaming around, imagine how miserable she would have felt at that moment.

A gentle shake broke her out of her terrible memories and kagome faced the worried katsu, the rabbit who was nudging her with his nose.

''what is wrong Kagome, are you alright?'' he asked worriedly.

''Yes, I am fine Katsu-san, don't worry,'' she said smiling at him.

He smiled back and nodded his head.

''Okay then, let us go. It's time to eat,'' he told her.

''oh I see, I m coming,'' she stood up from her place on the boulder beside the lake and started following after katsu.

All of them were there sitting under the cherry blossom, joking and laughing around. When she came there, they all greeted her cheerfully and finally started eating together. She thought all the animals here are like them but one day she was wandering outside the barrier of the forest and came upon a lion, she tried talking to him but instead, he growled and tried pouncing on her to eat her. She screamed but thank god for her friend Kyoshi, the lion as he arrived in time and controlled the situation. That was the first time he told her that there are many other animals that don't have a conscious like them and are wild so she should not wander off without them by her side.

She wondered how can her friends even talk then, she could not sense any aura of youkai on them. Therefore, It still remained a mystery to this day.

She finished her food and afterward joined them in their animated talks. 

They were her only family now but even then there was a gap in her heart that wanted something or rather someone. Sometimes she felt lonely even though she was not alone. And she could not understand what it was. It sometimes made her frustrated and she didn't want to feel that way. So she decided to ignore it and live happily with her friends.

So how is it minaa~ ^^ did u like this 1st chapter? I m sorry if It was a little lacking.

But I would appreciate all ur comments, votes and read : 3