War

There was a war going on between the four lands. With south & west kingdom at one side and north & east against them. The lands were in destruction, humans and youkai both were suffering. The reason for this war was that the lord of east lord Naraku wants to have the other two lands in his hands as he has already conquered the northern lands. While trying to fight his opponents, Naraku felt that winning here will be hard if not impossible. The war has been going on for over six months now. The east and north were suffering crushing destruction and as for west and south, their youkai lords were able to protect them well. 

The defeating kingdom saw a surge in emigrants as the people tried to move to the peaceful areas. As the situation worsened, Naraku started dreading that this battle will become his burial ground. So he decided to finally pull out his last card. He ordered Byakuya, a very powerful elemental youkai to distract the western lord who was his strongest nemesis. With his absence, he was sure to win this battle. Or so he hoped.

Sesshomaru was piercing his enemies when that surprise attack came out of nowhere. Somebody collided with him, making him feel dazed for a second, and then he found himself in an area far away from the battle. He stood up vigilantly eyeing this strange space. It was all black and it felt like he was in a completely different dimension. Soon after, an evil laugher emanated from nowhere.

''Come out you worthless trash," Sesshomaru said with his cold baritone voice with his sword clenched in his right hand.

With a chuckle, Byakuya came forward and smirked at Sesshomaru. Then without warning, he started attacking Sesshomaru with his shadow and elemental powers but for Sesshomaru, these attacks still stood no chance against him as he countered all of them.

Byakuya scrawl was visible in his face as Sesshomaru overwhelmed him with his power. He teleported away from Sesshomaru and starting chanting a spell quickly. A dark oval circle surrounded him flashed on the ground and Byakuya transformed into the full youkai form. Sesshomaru tried to withstand the attack as red-eyed youkai Byakuya slashed at him with his claws. But he was forced to back away as he defended against that unknown power. Sesshomaru flew up, panting lightly and stared down at the trash that was defying him. His eyes showing unmasked anger as they started brimming red indicating the awakening of his beast. With a bright and blinding dark-red blaze, he transformed in his real inuyoukai form.

He growled in his ancient voice that only youkai and his species understood,

"you fool, u dare to stop me.''

With a thunderous growl, he charged at Byakuya. Byakuya fought him and felt the terror in the presence of this ancient beast. He put all his power in his attacks and managed to slightly hurt Sesshomaru. But Sesshomaru was still too much for him and after three hours play Byakuya died, his corpse lying cold on the ground with black blood pooling around him. His death still was in no vain as he had inflicted some damage to Sesshomaru and distracted him from the ongoing war. 

Sesshomaru was exhausted after this battle and as the dimension disappeared, he found himself laying in a clearing surrounded with flowers. As he started losing his consciousness, he saw an angel coming his way. He was mesmerized by her but still succumbed to the inner urging that told him to rest. 

#yayy another chapter done minna~ hope u like it.

Comment, read and vote please I would like to know ur opinion. Thank you. ^^