CHAPTER 14: "JULIET"

LISA'S POV...

As soon as I woke up, Jungkook wasn't beside me anymore. Did he went to work early today?

I just stood up from bed and did my daily routine. I wore a golden brown dress with black stilettos for work. After changing, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. And I wasn't expecting the next thing I saw.

Jungkook was preparing and setting the dishes on the table along with the plates and utensils.

"Goodmorning." He greeted making me frown in confusion. I just stood at there as I watch him wash his hands to get ready to eat.

"Aren't you hungry?" He faced me tilting his head to the side a bit.

"W-Where is the maid?" I asked instead. He took a seat and began eating.

"I did cook these. If you're not going to eat, fine with me. But if something happens to our baby, you know what consequences awaits you." He said as he stuff food in his mouth.

I ignored his last statement and took a seat. I took my spoon in hesitation and began to eat.

Why on earth is Jeon being kind to me?

"Don't get your hopes up, Jeon Lalisa. I'm doing this for the baby." He uttered. I looked at him as if I expected those from him.

Of course... it's for the baby.

"Don't call me that." I sternly said making him smirk.

"You were being dominant to my secretary to call you Mrs. Jeon just the other day. And now, you hate it when I say it?" He chuckled making me a bit... somewhat flattered. Weird.

"Exactly. I hate it because you said it." I answered. Next was silence. He didn't bother talking to me after I said those words. I didn't even care if he got offended.

After breakfast, I went back to the room to get my things and get ready for work.

I exited the room just to find Jungkook waiting for me at the end of the staircase with his hands on his pockets.

"Come on, I'll drive you at work." He demanded. I didn't move even one bit and I was just standing there. Jungkook was staring at me while tilting his head and waiting for me to come down the stairs.

"I have a car. And Jennie's driving." I said. He just sighed and faced me.

"Jennie's sick. And I think she needs treatment that's why I let her take a leave. And I'll be driving you to work with or without Jennie anyways." He said. And who the fuck gave him permission to order my girls around?

I was about to burst into anger when V came.

"Drive well, lovers." He said as he threw the car key to Jungkook. I just scoffed at V's statement.

"I can drive myself at work, thank you." I said as I walk down the stair case and to face him.

"And didn't you get what I said last night? Do those oh-so-kind antics of yours when the baby comes out." I said and walked past him.

But before I could even open the front door, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his car outside. I didn't bother to whine and argue because I figured it was a nice idea.

"Get in." He demanded as soon as he opened the car door for me. I did what he asked and buckled my seat belt as soon as I entered the car.

"Is wearing heels at work necessary? I mean, it's safer. You might trip and hurt yourself... and the baby." He said making glance at him. He's too concerned and it's disgusting. I can't blame him if it's his first time having a pregnant wife.