CHAPTER 3: "AUCTION"

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

I was done changing into a decent black suit and shiny black shoes when Lisa is still in front of the mirror putting on her accessories.

Holy mother of God. Where on Hell does she find her dresses?

The dress she's wearing right now really suits her. The spaghetti strap dress is exposing her collarbones and her smooth shoulders really well.

I stood behind her. I observed myself at the mirror to see if there's something missing.

"Here." Lisa suddenly handed me something. I took it and saw our wedding ring.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

I wore the ring and watched her as she wore her wedding ring too. She stood up and took her Michael Kors purse.

"Let's go." We then headed outside the mansion and entered the black limousine. V, our driver started the engine and drove.

"I didn't see Jennie a while ago. What orders did you give her this time?" I teasingly asked her. She smirked while staring at the windshield.

"You already know the answer." She confidently replied.

As far as I know, Jennie is Lisa's most dependable and smartest pawn. I'm sure she didn't just order Jennie to monitor the area or something. V should be cautious. It's either Jennie or Jisoo have something up their sleeve.

AUCTION...

I was the first one to get off the limo and I offered my hand to help my wife get off the car.

We entered the building holding hands and met a lot of people, businessmen, politicians, officials, even other Mafia bosses.

Everyone's ready to bet using everything they've got.

"Oh! Here are the lovely couples. I was waiting for you guys!" Mr. Jackson Wang, my bestfriend greeted us with a warm hug.

"What are you going to buy this time, Mr. Wang? You bought so many imported and expensive items last year." Lisa smoothly asked.

"I heard one of Picasso's greatest painting is here and I think I'll have that one tonight. I hope you guys won't compete with me." Mr. Wang teasingly said and looked at me intently.

I scoffed, "Let's see, Mr. Wang. You know me. When I want something, I always get it."

Of course it's a tease but I don't care even if he bids everything he got. I always get what I want.

Lisa was just chuckling with me. Seems like she's enjoying the show.

We then took our seats and the auction started. While the host or emcee in front is saying her greetings and her introduction, the door suddenly opened and we all turned our heads.

My eyes widened as I saw Jisoo wearing an expensive dress and looking like a VVIP in a business party. My peripheral vision saw Lisa smirking.

So... this is her plan.

I looked at V standing behind me and Lisa. I smirked at him. This will make things easier to get his job done. I'm sure Jennie is holding a sniper, aiming at Jackson or at me.

"Oh, sorry I'm late. Go on, continue." She then took her seat on the table that's nearly facing us.

"The first item." The emcee said and a Jade vase appeared.