"I did think it was a little too round and missing windows," frowned Sebastian as he stared. "But I still think -."

"It's a crypt," sighed Lucca impatiently.

"Crypt," repeated Sebastian questioningly.

Lucca stared at him in disbelief, "On Nah'Bye it's where the bodies of the dead are laid to rest."

"What," asked Mekhi.  "Why would Kae have that build here?"

"He told Ruby to oversee the construction," frowned Sebastian.

Lucca ran his fingers through his wheat colored blond hair, "That bitch wants to die."

Sebastian smacked his lips together while he turned on his heel.  "I am going to make her pay," snarled Sebastian.

"What's the plan," asked Mekhi happily falling into step with Sebastian.  Mekhi turned to see Lucca still stood in front of the crypt.  "Come on Lucca," called Mekhi, "we're planning."

Lucca rolled his eyes before he turned and caught up with them, "What are you thinking?"

Sebastian rolled his shoulders as they walked into the kitchen, "I think it'll be a great resting place for that bitch once I'm done with her."

Mekhi let out a long whistle as they walked up the stairs to the second floor, "Will Orchid be joining her?  It definitely seemed big enough."

"Orchid is my favorite pet right now," smirked Sebastian evilly.  "Plus the council wants to see her and if she should accidently die -."

"Accident," scoffed Lucca outside Sebastian's bedroom door.  "More like intentional meant to look like an accident."

"Hey," chuckled Sebastian as he opened the door.  "I would -."  Sebastian cut himself off and stared in disbelief at Ruby.  "Why are you in my room?"

"I came to give you a gift," smiled Ruby while she stood up.  Ruby hips swayed in an exaggerated way as she moved toward the still Sebastian with an over friendly smile.

"Ugh she's giving me the creeps," whispered Mekhi to Lucca.

"I know," responded Lucca his full pink lips curled down in a frown.

"I don't want anything from you," snapped Sebastian.

Ruby held a small wooden black box with a purple ribbon, "I just wish to start anew with you."  Ruby bright blue lips curled upward, "I know you love it."  Ruby pressed the box into Sebastian's hands, "Just look at it."

Sebastian pursed his lips and winced, "Doesn't it hurt to keep having your eyeballs swapped out?"

"Do you like the new color," asked Ruby as she batted big brown eyes at him.

Sebastian sighed while he looked down his nose at Ruby, "I think they look better than the orange ones."

"Why not just get contacts," sneered Lucca.  Lucca signaled toward the chairs to Mekhi before he bumped past Ruby with a mumbled apology.  Lucca sat down in the chair and waved for Ruby to come toward him.  "Did you get us a gift too?"

"No," frowned Ruby thoughtfully.  "Let's see what she got you," smiled Lucca toward Sebastian.

Sebastian tossed the box to Lucca and watched disinterested as Lucca pulled the purple ribbon off.

Mekhi leaned back and his seat with a mischievous smile, "Hurry up the suspense is killing me."

"Killing," snickered Lucca with a dark look toward Ruby.  "It's killing you."